MGA #3

3rd Person's P.O.V

Jihyo: "You two know Each other?" She asked while pointing at them, ShiNa is still Locked eyes.

(We Can improve the ship name just comment your Ideas 😂😊)

Mina: "H-he's The gu--" She got cut off when sadness unnie suddenly barges in.

Sadness Unnie: " Hi gir--Oh Mina, you didn't told me you brought your boyfriend here." She said, when she said the 'Boyfriend' part, the two blushed.

"BOYFRIEND?!" The girls Shouted in unison.

Jihyo: "Does that mean his the one who Cheated on you?!" She shouted glaring at Shin.

Mina: "He's n-"

Jeongyeon: "Shhh, Don't worry, now that he's here we can beat him up easily, no escape." she said, cracking her knuckles, same as the others.

Shin: "U-uhmm, I-i think Y-you guys go-"

Nayeon: "Shut up!"

Tzuyu: "You have the right to remain silent." She said and shoot death glares to Shin, Shin gulp a lump of his throat.

Then Jeongyeon picked up a broom and run towards shin and Smack him using the broom, then the others began to join her, except Mina and Sadness unnie, Shin can't do anything but to cover himself.

Sana: "YOU BASTARD, HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON OUR MINA!" She said while slapping his back.

Nayeon: "I KNOW YOUR HANDSOME BUT YOU JERK! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT?!" She shouted, then the others stopped beating Shin and looked at Nayeon.

Nayeon: "What? I'm just stating the truth that he is handsome." She said in a 'Duh' tone.

Then their about to beat Shin again but Mina shouted that made them stop.

Mina: "STOP!" she shouted, and made her way towards Shin and help him up.

Dahyun: "Unnie! Why are you helping that bastard?" she said, the others agreed.

Mina: "Because he is Not my boyfriend!" She shouted again.

Tzuyu: "But Sadness Unnie literally called him your Boyfriend."

Sadness Unnie: "Well, i'm Just teasing both of them, because he is the one who comforted Mina when her boyfriend cheated on her." She explained and they made an 'Ooh' sound.

"We're Sorry Oppa!" They said in Unison, then looked down.

Shin: "H-hey, No worries, it's ok."

Jihyo: "How can it be ok, when you have a bruise on your lips and head because of us, we're really sorry."

Shin: "Wounds can heal, So no need to worry, plus i forgive you guys already." He said with a assuring smile.
.
.
.
.
. Mina Treated Shin's Wounds, Sadness Unnie Continued Shin's Cooking.

Chaeyoung: "We're Sorry again Oppa!"

Shin: "Chae, you've been saying that for the 9th time, and I'm going to say this for the 9th time also, It's Fine, no need to worry, the wound isn't that deep." He said and smiled, they smiled also.