My Little Puppet

Alley's P.O.V (Yours)

Your parents don't come to pick you up until the pizzeria is closing down for the day. Your friends have been leaving throughout the day and you have been alone for the past hour or so at the pizzeria. In that hour, you had stayed right beside the Puppet. He only came out of his box once in a while. When he did though, you would always be there. Something about the puppet made you all warm and fuzzy inside. Some of the other kids would cry and scream when he popped out of it's box, but you would only smile. You tried to get closer to the puppet by asking him a question every time he popped out of his box. You'd ask questions like...

"Is your name really Puppet?"

"Where do you live?"

"How old are you?"

The innocent questions a little girl would ask a puppet. The best part was he would always answer them for you. No matter what it was. After your last question the gang on stage called you over to sing you there last song before they closed down for the night.

(Insert Song You Want Them To Play For You)

"Ok everyone!!!! We are closing in a few minutes so say goodbye to everyone," one of the waitresses.

You watch as all the kids that were still at the pizzeria run to the animatronics on stage. You notice that no one is going to puppet. You look back at the box and notice that he's out of it and has what appears to be a sad look on his face. You smile and run over to him.

"I'm going to miss you Puppet!!!! I hope I get to see you again soon!!!" you say to him.

"I hope I see you soon too my Little Puppet," he says back to you.

You smile widely. He called you his Little Puppet. You feel your stomach flutter at the thought of what he just called you. You're so overwhelmed that you hop on your tippy toes and push yourself up so your faces are level. You lean forward and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. You hear your mom calling you, so you hop down and run towards her voice. As you run away you yell over your shoulder to Puppet.

"I love you Puppet and I'll see you soon," Then turn around and make a mad dash to your mothers arms.

You jump into her arms and she carries you out of the pizzeria.

"Did you have a good day Alley?" She asks as she carries you towards the car.

"I had a wonderful day mommy!!! I made a new friend and his name is Puppet!!!" you tell her excitedly.

"That's nice to hear Alley. You ready to go home now?" she asks as she unlocks the car.

As if in cue, you yawn and curl up in her arms.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She opens the back door and gently sets you down. She buckles you up and closes the door. She hops into the front and starts the car. As you leave the parking lot your thoughts lazily drift to Puppet. You fall asleep in the back seat thinking of how cute the puppet is.

A/N
I'm so sorry the time got away from me. I started cleaning and I got kind of caught up in the music I was playing and completely forgot I had to post this. I'm like super sorry!!!!!! Please forgive me Little Foxes!!!!!! I'll make it up to you in the next chapter!!!!!!