Stalker part one

Y/n POV I walked to slades room he was my best friend I could tell him anything and he won't judge me for it I mean he will ask me why I feel that why and stuff like that but never judge I think it's because I don't think of him as a monster or anything less then human I knock on slades door and it takes a second but he indeed opens it he opens the door farther when he noticed it's me he had to look down to see me I joking said "slade when are you going to shrink" he laughs "when you finally grow" he said he pause "so why are you here" he asked I look at him "I figured i should tell you cause you would know how to handle this"

Deathstroke POV I notice her/his demeanor changed almost instantly I tilt my head "what wrong" she/he sighed and said something that shocked me "slade there are a couple of guys stalking me I didn't pick up on it till a couple hours ago I don't know what they want with me" my eye widened and I turned serious "how many guys" I asked she looks up at me "four" she/he responded I walk over to her/him as she sat on my bed "I'm going to watch over you more then normal I'm going to find out who they are and stop them ok if your in trouble call me" I told her/him she nods and hugs me "thank you slade" I hug her/him gently "of course"