"Team USA will win the gold.."

🏒                                   🏒                                🏒

🏒 🏒 🏒

The sun was fully out as it would have been around noon when Coach turned up after our lesson. The coach had pulled up with a golf buggy looking cart thing (which made us all laugh).

"Everyone blades back on we are going on a little detour before we head back to the hotel to get Kennys, Luis, Dean, Dwayne's, Julie's, and Aussies stuff"Coach said before speeding off along the road.

"The last person to catch up to me has to sit with Tibbles on the plane"Coach yelled out.

I responded to this statement by pulling on my blades faster than I ever had. I speed off in the direction that Coach headed with Luis, Connie, and Adam behind me.

"There is no way I'm going to listen to Tibbles talk about Hendrix hockey for a whole plane ride!"I yell out.

"Either do the rest of us"Charlie yelled out right next to my ear.

I turned to him,

"When the hell did you get here?"I ask

"Magic" Charlie replied while making a weird movement with his hand.

"Idiot, "I say pushing him slightly.

As I skated further on I could see Coach parked on the side of the road around 500 meters ahead of Charlie and me.

"Race?"I ask

"Oh you're on Aussie, "He said while spreading off.

I sped off after him and after a couple of seconds, I was able to catch up to him. The coach was around 150 meters away now, I pushed harder and harder sticking my arms out as far as I could. I was so close to winning, but Charlie's arms were just longer.

"Winner winner" He celebrates

"Oh, whatever Conway, "I say pushing him slightly again.

I bent over and began to catch my breath,

"Well, I guess you both aren't going to have to sit next to Tibbles"Coach said while chuckling.

"That's 1-2 Aussie I'm catching up!"Charlie said

"1-2?"I ask

"I'm on one for that win and you're on two for the first game we played against each other and this morning's training, "Charlie said.

"Didn't know we were competing Conway but luckily for you I never back out of a good old competition"

I smiled at him before going back to catch my breath. The rest of the team began to arrive,

Adam came.

Then it was Luis and Dwayne.

Then Kenny and Jessie.

A couple of minutes later Connie and Guy showed up.

Then Fulton and Dean.

And finally around 200 meters away the two goalies were skating towards us. This 'game' was kind of unfair for them as they don't skate as much as us,but still I rather it be them who have to sit next to Tibbles than me.

We all began to cheer for them as they skated towards us, Julie was able to get to us before Goldberg meaning she didn't have to sit with Tibbles.

"Okay venture on team we have around a kilometer of the road before we reach the park we will have lunch at!"The coach said before stepping on the gas and taking off.

We began to skate again,

"You ditched me," Julie said angrily

"Hey don't get angry at me I just didn't want to have to sit next to Tibbles the whole trip, "I said while throwing up my hands up.

"Okay okay that's a good excuse"

And then I crashed.

Not into a human being but a buggy.

I once again wasn't paying attention and was too busy talking to Julie to notice that Coach had slowed down to our speed.

I groaned while the others laughed

"I need to start paying attention, "I said.

Coach chuckled,

"Now skate together as a team! No one is to be left behind."

We began to skate again but this time coach stayed closer to the team.

He then began to chant.

"I don't know what I've been told!"He yelled.

We all looked at each other confused.

"Repeat after me,
I don't know what I've been told"He yelled again

"I don't know what I've been told"We repeated

"Team U.S.A.'s gonna win the gold"

"U.S.A.'s gonna win the gold"

"Listen up and listen well"

"We're all headed for Hollywood "

"We're all headed for Hollywood"

"Sound off "

"One, two "

"Sound off "

"Three, four "

"Bring 'em on down "

"One, two, three, four"

After around five more minutes of skating and chanting, we arrived at the small park by the lake where we would be having lunch before jetting off to Los Angles.

🏒 🏒 🏒

A/N: Should I update this story more often?