4

I've been staring at a city landscape that never sleeps and I'll tell you that this view is breathtaking. Something just didn't suit me, I felt uncomfortable and I had the impression that someone was following me. 

"Sure, I'm having a vision. . . Jisoo would have laughed at me a long time ago" - I thought.

 I thought about it for 5 more minutes, but then I realized how stupid I must look, so I headed for the store. 

"Good evening!" - I smiled at the cashier, who at that moment was putting the soju cans on the shelves. 

She answered me only with a light smile (A/N: have you noticed that in this story, a lot of people just smile instead of answering?). Passing the fridges with drinks, I went to the very back where the sauces were lying, when I finally found what I came here for, I headed for the checkout. I paid and holding a bottle of salty liquid in my hand, I left the shop. 

The way back home seemed more comfortable, let's underline the word seemed. After a moment's march, after I realized it, someone pulled me into a dark alley. It didn't make sense to jerk off. This person was much stronger than me. After a few seconds, trying to escape, I realized that it was a woman, and what's weirder, I know this smell, which is now very noticeable, a combination of citrus and vanilla. It can't be possible. . . 

"Jennie!" - I yelled, but my voice was muffled by my hand, with very soft skin. 

"Shut up!" - she spit. 

"Not the kind of greeting I was expecting" - I snorted my nose. 

Jennie apparently heard it because her grip relaxed. 

"I'm sorry, you'll find out all in time, now we have to go."

I just noticed a black Jeep parked at the end of the alley. I was about to move when I suddenly remembered. 

"Jennie, my sister, she doesn't know anything, I have to call her."- I said. 

Jennie, she giggles a little bit- "Jisoo's got it all planned, she's waiting for you, so come on."

I had millions of questions in my head, but I decided to wait for the right moment. Jennie is my cousin - to be exact, my mother's brother's daughter - she's really nice, come on, she looks cold, under this shell, a warm caring person is hiding. I remember her from childhood, mainly because she defended me very much and never allowed me to get close to the boys. Strange what? After all, I was a lesbian, and she knew it. Maybe it's because the boys are much stronger than my fragile posture. She taught me how to fight. I always went to her after school for a lesson until she suddenly disappeared and didn't show up until now. My thoughts were interrupted by Jennie, with her loud yell. 

"What are you yelling at?" I raised the tone. 

"I was afraid for you, I've been talking to you for 5 minutes, and you don't speak," said my cousin, you could hear the concern in her voice.

"Nothing happened to me, calm down, I just thought"

Another half an hour's drive has passed, with short chats about the past - mainly about childhood. I felt very safe with Jennie. She was beating the aura of peace and happiness. She was completely different than as a child. Not only did she differ in appearance, but I also had the impression that there were changes inside her. I think we got to the outskirts of Seoul in an hour. A very powerful building appeared to my eyes, tightly fenced with a high fence, the only way to enter the building was through a gate opened by a special card. Jennie parked her car in an underground garage. 

"Unnie, where are we?" - I asked with an undisguised curiosity. 

"In a moment, you'll find out everything, I promise" - Jennie answered, it was clear that she was already tired of hiding the truth from me. 

I followed my cousin, through winding corridors, we climbed probably already to the fifth floor, the building itself had 10 floors. Eventually, Jennie stopped in front of a big door with a small copper plaque that showed boss Kim Jisoo. Boss? What the hell is she hiding from me! I couldn't stand it, not waiting for my cousin's permission, I went into the room. The room was quite large, there was a desk in the middle, the back wall was all over the windows, and on the sides there were huge shelves filled with documents. 

"Jisoo, explain it all to me right away!" I yelled at Jisoo. 

"I thought we didn't have any secrets from each other, and yet, how life can surprise, right?!"

"Y/N please calm down let me explain."

"Please tell me, I'm just waiting for that!" - My voice sounded very loud. 

"So from the very beginning. . . you're in the Red Velvet Mafia building. I founded it 3 years ago to protect you and our whole family. Our family, or more precisely our parents, were gamblers before they died, and they owed us over $1,000,000,000. Yesterday in the evening (now it's first in the night the next day) after you went out to the store, I got a call from one of my subordinates, saying that a certain mafia, or more precisely the most powerful mafia in the world - the Manoban Mafia - is hunting you down. We don't know exactly why or what they need from you, but I have to protect you. This Mafia, when I really want something, they get it. . . Let's hope you're not their priority and they'll let it go. Don't worry, for your safety, I hired the best security team with Jennie, Velvets."

It's only now that I realize that there are five girls behind me. 

"Let me introduce you to Irene the doctor, Wendy the killer/specialty knives, Seulgi the hacker, Joy the killer-specialty/guns, Yeri- the sniper."

"Hey"- said the girls at the same time. 

"Girls, this is my sister and your eye in the head Y/N."

"Good morning. . ." - I said shyly, I've always had problems with meeting new people, but these girls make me extremely intimidated. 

"Y/N from now on, you'll be living with the Velvets, in their dorm, on the mafia building." 

Seulgi Pov 

This girl seems very nice and in addition she's very pretty. 

"Come on, let me show you our apartment!" - I yelled and pulled Y/N with me. 

At first she seemed a little surprised, but now she seems to be getting used to it. Our apartment is on the 9th floor, so it took us a while to get there, but finally we are. I showed Y/N the kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom. 

"You'll sleep with me. I'm so happy, I've always felt lonely because, Irene, she sleeps with Joy, Wendy, she sleeps with Yeri, and I was alone," I told the truth. 

"I'm also glad to be the one to heal your lonely heart "- she giggles. 

But I couldn't cover the cherry blush on my cheeks, nobody ever spoke to me like that, everyone was scared away by my cheerful attitude, because I was born in a Mafia family, where everyone is serious and hides their feelings. I hope to make friends with Y/N, she's a bit like me. 

I want to be her friend!

Thank you for reading it, to be included in the next chapter!