33

ally:

legal

legal

liked by payton 95, 330,781 others....

username~ SHE'S BACK AND IT'S HER BIRTHDAY

username~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL! MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH

kenzie~ HAPPY BDAY ALLY

sophia.birlem~ MY BABY IS 18 FINALLY HSDJCJBJDSBV

username~ does this mean you're moving back to north carolina
ally liked this comment

payton~ happy birthday beautiful

this year, because i'm in north carolina, i decided to have a super chill birthday. just a day to celebrate with the people i love and tolerate the most. we stayed up watching our favorite disney movies almost all night. i missed having these huge sleepovers that would last so long. this is what makes me miss living in north carolina. i was thinking about staying in LA, but this has completely changed my mind.

ally~ okay, i'm really hungry. i'm gonna grab a quick snack, anyone want anything?

chase~ yeah, do you mind grabbing some doritos

sophia~ and a coke for me please.

joey~ and i'll take some kit kats, the last box of pizza, and a fanta. oh yeah, skittles too! oh and those rope candies.

ally~ gosh, i'll just use all 20 of my arms for joey's order alone.

payton~ i'll help

ally~ okay....

we go downstairs and grab the food. just as i try to go back upstairs, he blocks my path. and continues to, as i try to get around. i start to laugh ,getting  frustrated

ally~ what're you doing?

payton~ not letting you go back upstairs

ally~ why not?

payton~ because i want to talk to you about something

i put the food down on the counter and then sit next to it. he stands in front of me and takes my hands, intertwining our fingers.

ally~ what's up?

he doesn't say anything. he just kisses me. i surprisingly kiss him back. when i finally pull away, im nothing but an embarassing grin.

payton~ sorry, but i just... i wanted to be the first person to kiss you while you're 18.

ally~ uh huh.

he takes a step back, knowing i was about to jump off the counter. i grab the food and run upstairs. i give everyone what they wanted, then i sit on the bed, in the corner. i can't believe that just happened.