1 | A Bet

Chapter 1

The village was at peace. There weren't a lot of missions at this point in time, which was a rare occasion.

You are an exceptional Kunoichi. An experienced medical ninja, with Tsunade taking you under her wing, along with your friend, Sakura.

Brave, extroverted, daring and passionate. No matter how grim the situation may seem, your motto is if there's a will there's a way.

Also very stunning you are, but too modest to admit it.

Your 18th birthday had just passed
so naturally you were excited to go on any A ranked mission you could get your hands on. But of course to your luck, there weren't any.

Maybe this could be a good thing, after all, you did work your ass off training to become a Jonin, and even today, from the moment you woke up you trained relentlessly and was in need of a little relaxation.

You walked around town in your uniform, hand in pockets, looking around for something to do. You wore black a muscle shirt with black bike shorts and a thin, dainty silver chain with a little triangle charm your mother gave you.

It was nice and peaceful for once, quiet as well....too quiet.

"HEYYY, F/N" yelled somebody from the direction of Ichiraku Ramen. You took a guess, stopped, then turned your head around.

Sure enough it was your best friend, Naruto. And beside him, your other best friend Sasuke.

They were the same age as you, and were just as strong, but technically were still Genin, since Naruto never passed the chunin exams, and Sasuke wasn't around to take it. (He was with Orochimaru).

You walked over to the seats at Ichiraku.

"What's up guys?" You asked while signaling Naruto to scoot to the next seat over, leaving room for you to sit in the middle.

"Hey blondie" you whistled to Naruto, he was weirdly staring at your face. Then he glanced down at your breasts. "What are you looking at?"

"Uhh sorry f/n, you're just really pretty." Naruto fumbled his thumbs.

You giggled

"Oh Naruto," you ruffled his hair. "That's so flattering!"

"But keep staring and your dead." You smiled convivially, and Naruto yelled in fear

"Anyway, Naruto lost a bet, and now he's treating me to ramen" Sasuke said with a smirk on his face.

"Hmm, a bet huh...about?" You asked, but not really too curious, you just wanted to talk to your friends you missed. Sure they were annoying sometimes, but they were like your brothers.

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HE WOULD" Naruto interrupted.

"Well he's like 45 im not surprised" Sasuke shrugged.

"Wait rewind" You said perplexed. "Who are we talking about here? And what was the bet?" You asked eagerly, You were actually interested now.

"Well we were tailing Kakashi Sensei, you know, to see him without his mask..." Naruto began, rolling his eyes.

"Wait hold up, Kakashi is not 45, he's like 26 at least, or 27 at most" You said correcting Sasuke now that you knew who they were taking about.

"Well anyway," Naruto continued, "We turned the corner and saw him start walking towards the women's apartment complex, but the book store was also that way."