2

.....How do you plead?"Zues thundered

"Innocent."

 Percy said, she didn't know why this would happen...she knew that everyone had started ignoring her and talking behind her back and that her fath-no Poseidon was ashamed so he disowned her and she was going to tell this to her boyfriend when she found him cheating on her.....She knew that things were bad but not this bad.............now she didn't feel sad but angry at the fact that the amount of trust that they had in her was so little.

She knew it wouldn't change anything...

"Evidence proves otherwise, Jackson" Zeus stated

And she laughed at the Jackson part and said "I'm not a Jackson anymore Zeus, looks like they don't want me anymore that you people do"

Zeus ignored that comment and said "We will be deciding the punishment for this traitor"

and ofcourse Ares had to say something "We should let the camps decide the punishment for her"

Percy's POV

And at that Zeus flashed both camps here and said whatever he said to me in the start and by the end of it everyone from both camps were glaring at me except Reyna she looked doubtful.....

I smiled at that she still had faith in me

when Zeus asked what kind of punishment i should receive Ofcourse someone had to shout

 "We could send her to Tartarus?"

While Zeus looked annoyed at being interrupted the idea was welcomed and everyone except Aphrodite, Hades & Hestia accepted it....

Aphrodite burst into tears and started mumbling I'm sorry and that I never meant for it to happen.

Zeus asked me in an almost mocking voice "Do you have any last wishes , Jackson"

Yeah that you stop calling me Jackson cause seriously we aren't Harry potter and Draco Malfoy to call each other our last names.

"Yes, I would like to have a moment with the ones who didn't want me to die."

He agreed.

The first person i went to was Hestia ....She had a sad look on her face  and I of-course wanting to lighten the mood said "Aunt Hestia, you look like what Thor would be if you told him Poptarts were banned."

She gave a chuckle at that but still had that sorrowful look in her eyes and she said "Percy, I've always considered you as a daughter please accept my blessing.

I was shocked and said "So does that mean I can call you mom"

"Yes that does child yes that does"

I smiled and gave her a big hug then i turned to Hades  and asked him

 "Why would you vote for me , I never did anything for you .....all I did was lead your daughter to death?"

He answers in a soft voice" You were the only demigod to ever treat my children equally so as a reward I will be giving you the ability of any hades Child. And I smiled and said "Thank You  Uncle "

  And last I went to Aphrodite who just pulled me into a hug an started sobbing into my next i pulled away and said "Aphrodite hey hey hey why are you crying"

"I know wh-at h-append I'm s-orr-y I-m the g-od-dess of l-o-ve " I cut her of and said

 "Its alright Dite even I didn't know that he was gonna do this to me and Aphrodite remember "Beauty is Always Queen" So we can't have you crying can we"

I pulled her into a sisterly hug and said loudly addressing everyone in the room

"Since thats all of the people who actually gives a fuck abt me I'm done"

I walked upto the hole leading to Tartarus and turned to them.

"Any final words , Jackson " thundered (You can probably guess who said this)

I put both my middle fingers up for everyone to see and said "Fuck this shit, I'm Out" and jumped into the hole.

Well that's it Guys and I have a Math exam tomorrow and while I have studied I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail cause 

So pray for me please