3

While I was falling down the endless hole of depression oh who am i kidding this shit is annoying i've been falling for years but its given me time to think about my life and while most people think that the sarcastic happy demigod would have the best of the childhoods, thats wrong absolutely wrong.

I hardly think that being abused from 3- 12 can be described as a good childhood but at least it ended when I was twelve.But Andrew, I trusted him with my life, my heart, my secrets and even my Achilles Heel. And he broke it, Breaking a person's trust might be easy but earning it back is difficult. Most people think that having a flaw such as Personal Loyalty doesn't have any disadvantages but that's not true, I trusted my family but turns out you can't trust anyone.

I kinda understand why Luke went to the other side now. His father didn't pay enough attention to him. He had to run away from home thinking that would make his father notice him.Now that I think about it Poseidon is just as much of an asshole as Kronos. He only claimed me because he was accused of stealing the master bolt, he told me I was a mistake straight up to my face.

Instead of the immense sadness I thought I would feel ..

It didn't hurt. I just felt empty. I felt nothing but well nothin-Ouch

"Looks like we've hit rock bottom I guess" I was lying on my back looking up the way I fell. I could feel the burning heat in the air. Each breath I took felt like I put my lungs in the microwave.

I heard footsteps coming towards me. I didn't even bother opening my eyes. I mean I was in Tartarus I was gonna die anyway so why not get killed now. 

A/N

I know that this was short but thats bcuz im low on inspiration and listening to deppressed songs all day doesnt increase shit