SINCERELY.

To those who lacked
the intimacy of being understood.

To those who lacked the intimacy of being understood

Death must be so beautiful.
To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence.
To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow.
To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace.

THE CANTERVILLE GHOST,
Oscar Wilde

Dearest Levi,

Do you think Death has a face?

Evil, vicious, cruel. That is what Death is said to be. But what form does it truly take?

Mother once told me that Death wears a mask of somber elegance, draped in shadows that dance with the echoes of our mortality.
Rest in Peace.

I'd like to believe Death is beautifully macabre. For Him, killing comes as naturally as breathing. Do you think we are any different?

You and I have long got blood on our hands. Something somewhere had to die for us to live.

I wonder, do we, too, become harbingers of our demise? Are we, like Death, creatures intricately woven into the fabric of existence, carrying out our roles with a certain inevitability? I believe that this is God's plan and we his mere puppets.

As much as Death is a beautiful existence, I hope you join hands with Him when you are much aged. I want you to live and witness the allure of our world — without war, bloodshed, and perhaps...without me.

Isn't it amusing? In one life, we're probably together, hand in hand, laughing. Laughing that in another life, we are seperated. So do not rush, my darling, we have lifetimes to spend together. I love you.

Sincerely,
Clove

Violet Evergarden as Clove

クロブ

Levi Ackerman

Levi Ackerman

リヴァイ

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍 i.

The storyline, plot, and (most) characters belong to Hajime Isayama. This fanfiction is heavily inspired by Violet Evergarden.

© ᴬˡˡ ᴿⁱᵍʰᵗˢ ᴿᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ
Copying this piece of fiction without the author's permission is forbidden. Any plagiarized work from this fanfiction will be asked to be taken down.

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎 ii.

Mild swearing, angst, mentions of suicide, physical violence, assault, & character deaths.
There will be no smut.

𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍,

Your criticisms, votes, comments, and reads are respected and are worth a great deal to the author! Don't forget to interact (ง ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)ง
(i'll be watching...)

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 !

I wanted to write a fanfiction where Levi can feel at peace for once—where he feels happy and comforted. This book will mainly focus on the intimacy between two characters.
Happy reading!

from 210215 //

ongoing.