Iida Tenya - Mistress

"Iida-kun, I'm bored!" You groaned, flinging your arms over the shoulders of your beefy boyfriend, splaying yourself out against his back.

He let out a huff at your sudden weight against him, glancing up at you annoyed.

"(Y/n), we have a test in two days, I am not allowing you to distract me."

He barely caught the wide smirk on your face as you hummed into his ear, kissing his cheek.

"So I'm distracting you, am I?"

"Yes, in fact you are," He replied monotonously, continuing to scribble notes down for the test.

"Well you know, Iida-kun," He felt you slip around in his arms, your bum soon positioned directly on his lap.

"Maybe we should practice for the physical exam?"

"(Y/n), we are strictly forbidden from fornicating in the dorms."

He blushed lightly at your whine, the cute pout on your face making his heart flutter.

"There's nowhere else for us to fuck though!"
"Language!" He gasped, making you burst out laughing, your angelic voice making a small smile force its way onto his cheeks.

He sighed, finally wrapping his arms around your waist, continuing to write in his notebook as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"You haven't touched me in ages, Iida-kun..."

Iida held back a small moan as he felt your fingers run down his muscular chest, hushed breaths pushing against his ear.

He grunted slightly when he noticed you moving your ass against his groin, his hands gripping your arms and pushing you back slightly, so you were face-to-face.

"No sex."

"You're such a tease, Tenya," You smirked as he blushed at his first name being used, the man clearing his throat and lifting you from his lap.

"We...we need to s-study...!"

He yelped as he felt your hand slip over his groin, which had grown an embarrassing bulge due to your persistence.

"Oh Tenya, always so ready for me when I want it~"

His face flushed more as you undid his pants, wiggling them down far enough to see the apparent tent in his boxers.

"Pervert."

Iida came completely undone at your words, desperately trying to keep an eye open as you took his rather large cock in your smaller hands.

He whimpered at the grin you shot him, slowly moving yourself back into his lap so the only thing separating you was the sounds of his begging member being jerked off.

"Does that feel good honey? Your cock feels like it's almost done already~"

A strained moan left his lips as you began pumping faster, using one hand to gently lift your shirt up and over yourself so your chest was completely bare before him.

He gripped his hands by his sides, soaking in the view of your chest before him as his stomach tightened.

"P-please (Y/n) I-I-"

"Ah ah ah, you know that's not my name Tenya,"

He whined again as you slowed down your movements, your smirk taunting him as he tried to fight off whatever dignity was keeping him from getting what he wanted.

"M-mistress...I want to t-taste you," He begged, his mouth now open as he panted, his face and chest completely flushed as you began to jerk him off at a quick pace again.