Teddy Bear-Crossmare Pt 2

A small monochrome skelton walked among the streets of the surface,staring in wonder at the shops he'd never seen and the weirdly dressed humans that looked strange,dressed in their silly clothes and carrying strange things. The small skeleton noticed that all the bigger humans seemed to give him dirty glares or would mumble things he didn't quite understand.

Though all the confusing things that the humans did wouldn't bother him at the moment as he was determined one one thing and one thing only. To get his brother something..or steal his brother something more like. Him and his brother didn't have any money for food or anything really and his brother had been feeling down lately since he couldn't seem to make any friends with the humans.

“Don't worry pap- i'll get you something..” he mumbled as he puffed his small chest out in a bit of pride that he was walking the streets all by himself. He usually went places with his brother or their new guardian known as “X-Gaster”

The smaller spotted a small ornate shop that didn't seem to be getting much business at all. He also noticed that it seemed to be an antique shop..it'd be easy to steal from right? Yea! Easy peasy lemon squeezy-

The lil oreo known as cross began to march his way across the street to the shop, struggling slightly to push the heavy door open. When the door did open he managed to stumble inside, hearing a slight ringing noise from a little bell on top of the door. He frowned at the bell and looked around to see if anyone had noticed his arrival.

Much to his surprise the shop seemed dead quiet and empty,being an endless plenty of shelves that were filled with small trinkets and old dusty boxes, the occasional creepy stitched and torn teddy bear..

This place would be perfect for what he needed! He roamed around, putting a bigger pair of white old mittens in his pocket for papyrus. Those would be good for papyrus since he could grow into them just perfect and would still keep his hands warm!

He kept roaming the shop, his eyes scanning over the shelves as he slowed into a shuffle, trying to take everything in. one thing that did catch his eye was that black skeleton looking teddy bear that had the stitched cyan button eyes and the creepy smile...he loved it! He plucked the sad looking thing off the shelf and began to run out of the antique shop as fast as he could, holding his small new bear close to his chest as he ran.

This was a good day...