Pt2 kinky bird

U wake up to him holding u and u remember last night. He looks so cute when he sleeps u cant help but cuddle up to him when hes that cute looking. He wakes up due to u cuddling him u jump up and say "i-im sorry lay back down" he laughs and says" mi amor its fine" and kiss'es u " u get up and get dressed for the day all of a sudden duo slams your notes on the the table and says " U need to take your notes here let me help" u sigh and say "finnnee-" and he says "mis amigas van a alguna parte. Whats that mean" u say " ummm my friends are going somewhere?" He smiles and says "GOODJOB" and kisses you u smile and say "so whats next?" He sits back down and says " Entonces qué sigue mi amor?" U blush and say "so whats next my love" he says "RIGHT AGAIN" and flips in your notes and says " ah ests es una buena" u say "ah heres a good one" he smiles and says lets take s break he grabs your hand and walks u to the couch and puts on something u like. He pats his lap for u to go sit on his lap and u do yall sit there for a while just relaxing in yalls arms then he starts to kiss your neck and u start melting into him then he starts biting you and giving you hickys and u let a few moans escape from your mouth, u start feeling him rubbing against u and just as u where close to climaxing you hear a knock at the door >knock< its your mom u forgot she was coming over u say "SHIT UMM... COMING BE RIGHT THERE " u quickly put your shirt back on and get the door he says right before u open it " can we finish this later mi amor~"

Nsfw in pt3