Pt3

*Wow this is going long 👁👄👁*
Sorry ill add nsfw next i have ideas i was at school

You yell "HI MOM DIDENT THINK YOU WHERE GONNA GET HERE SO SOON!" She says "oh im sorry sweetie i was just passing by and thought i just come see you now" she looks over and sees duo sitting behind you " Whos that sweetie?" You say "i-ts my boyfriend. Duo this is meagan, meagan this is duo" duo pops out from behind you and says "hi im duo nice to meet you" she says "sweetie why didn't you tell me >she walks up and Wispers in your ear< i can get you some condoms if u need" you say "MOM!!! No" she laughs and says "well i got to go i have to go get you stuff for Christmas bye honey and nice to meet you duo hope your good for her" duo sighs and says "wow that was awkward" you hear the front door close and lock behind her. He says "finally shes gone"  he gets closer to your face and kisses your cheek "NOW WE CAN DO YOUR LESSONS!!!" u sigh and walk back to the table and sit down and he grabs your spanish notes and flips around until he finds a good one and says " tu tiempo se acabo vuelve al trabajo" u think for a while and say " my time is up back to work?" He sighs and says so close YOUR instead of my. u know what that means" u say "what?"  He says "You have to re take your lessons"