The Deal Ch.1

Nana Shimura was sitting on a cloud, playing with her world bubbles. They're bubbles that show places and people. She was watching a few little kids playing in a field of flowers, both of them giggling. It reminded her of her life as a little kid. She was a little bored until she felt it. A small tingling feeling on her wrist. She looked down on the little star which was glowing a light yellow color. It meant that she was being called to see "her", the person who helped and brought her to heaven. She closed her eyes, a bright glow emitting around her, her hair flowing in the air as she started levitating. Suddenly, she was teleported to the Castle of  Light. 

The air was rather cold in the beautiful palace, the walls a creamy white with a slight tinge of peach, detailed pillars placed as well. There was a long light blue rug leading to the thrown, where a beautiful Queen sat talking to a person Nana didn't recognize. The queen noticed Nana and smiled brightly. She had liked Nana a lot ever since she came, and trusted her. The hooded figure noticed and Nana could somewhat see a smile. 

"Hello, Nana!" Please, come sit." She said, gesturing to the seat next to her, which was usually the place guests sat to talk with.  

"Hello again, your majesty." Nana smiled, walking over to her seat. 

"Alright, This session will be a little more serious. So, please, make yourself comfortable." She started, making Nana a little worried. 

"Oh, did something happen? Did I do something wrong? oh my is everything okay? Are any of the angels rebelling-" She rambled until she heard the queen giggle lightly. 

"Oh, no don't worry. Nothing happened, it's just, an offer came to me, and I want to discuss it, with you." She said, amused at her friend's concern. Nana sighed with relief and made a hand gesture, indicating that she was ready for whatever news was needed to be discussed. 

"You know how every year we have a special angel bring an angel back to life and send them down to Earth for a week to be a human right?" She asked, earning a nod from Nana. 

"Well, today is the day to decide which angel we should send down." She stated. Nana was intrigued by the topic. She has been on the topic a few times before. 

"So, you need my help to decide which angel to send, right?" Nana asked.

"Nope! I already chose!" The queen said happily, earning a raised eyebrow.

"Then, why am I here then exactly?" Nana asked, confused as to what the queen is getting at.

"Hun, I've been keeping an eye on you for a while. You always look so happy or sad whenever you look into your World Bubble and watch over Toshinori. I see the way you look, the longing to see him again." She explained making simple hand movements while doing so. The gears in Nana's head were turning, trying to understand what the queen was trying to say.

"You want to see and meet him again. So, with that said, I chose you to go back down on Earth, for a week." She ended with a sigh, smiling. It was as if time stopped for Nana. She could finally see Toshinori? Finally, meet his successor? Finally, be able to scold him for being so dumb? Tears started falling from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. The queen quickly came to her side, wiping her tears away, a soft smile plastered on her face, which was contagious as Nana also found herself giving a small smile. 

"So, how will this work?" Nana asked.

"Well, you see, there had been some changes to our system. Around two years ago, we started to send people to Earth once every year for a week. It seemed to have made people happier and bring a better atmosphere. Remember, you can't die and will be going into the present, not the past. Luckily, my friend here, is getting stronger and stronger to do that, so she'll be able to take you now too." She gestured to the hooded figure, who took down their hood, revealing their face, their hair falling down. 

'Hyria' was her name, and she was a gorgeous angel. She had soft, silky light blue hair that turned into clouds at the tips and some small flowers in her hair. Her face had soft electric freckles and big crystal blue eyes. She was wearing a midnight blue cloak with small stars glittering and a furry trimmed hood. Underneath was a white dress with golden details and lacing. A pair of shiney white boots with golden detailing and laces and midnight blue bows completed her look. She looked very angelic and brought a warm feeling. The woman smile softly, a crystallized wand in her hand. 

The queen nodded to Hyria. She stepped up towards Nana and started. 

"My name is Hyria. I'm the one who takes people down to Earth, my friend here has told me about your work on Earth and how you feel, I've offered to take you, do you accept?" She asked. Her voice was very flowy and airy, definitely very pretty.

"I do." Nana replied confidently, hoping she didn't make a bad choice. Hyria smiled. 

"Great! Would you like me to send you now or.." Her voice trailed off, Nana nodded.

"I wouldn't mind!" Nana said happily, the queen very pleased.

"Alrighty then! let's go to my room, there's a special way to get down easier. Oh, wait! there's one more thing that will be important. Here" Hyria remembered, quickly waving her wand, a box appearing from it. She walked over to Nana and placed it in her hands.

"Open it" She said, Nana following. Inside as a watch with a screen, kinda like an Apple Watch, but much more angelic and advanced. Nana looked down at the little thing. 

This is what it looked like but a light yellow

"This is a device. It was specially made for these little travels. This device can help communicate with us and keep track of when you come back." Hyria explained and continued showing how it works and the many functions. 

"That should be it! Now, lets go." Hyria gestured to follow. The three left to go to the special room. 

After a few minutes of walking and Hyria tampering with the many systems needed to get in, they made it. The room was very magical. There was a tree with light blue leaves glowing, a few crystals growing, a desk with a few needed ingredients and herbs, a big bookshelf for spellbooks, a stand for her wands, and a centerpiece that looked like a ritual star. 

"Alright, step into the star." She Commanded, Nana obeying.

"Next up, I will be casting the spell. Keep in mind, I will be sending you to U.A, where the students will discover you and release you. This spell will put you in a crysalis-like crystal, which is huge, so they won't miss it. Once one of them touches it, you will be free. Got it?" She asked, Nana nodding. Hyria raised her wand towards the floor, the tip sparkling, making the stars light up, soon enough, sparks started flying towards Nana, her hair flowing. A few strands of light flowed to her, wrapping her up, some space for her inside of course. Then the crstal started forming, wrapping the woman into a crystal cacoon. The spell was almost done. Soon enough, the crystal started fading, then dissappering, leaving only a few sparks behind. Hyria sighed. The transition was complete. The queen held her, then took her to another room to sleep.