We Meet Again. Ch 2

Deku and his friends were walking up to the rooftop during the break. They were talking about their homework, classes, friend stuff, plans, etc. Once they walked up, they saw this chrysalis. 

It was a crystal-like chrysalis thing that was glowing a light blue. The area around it had smaller crystals that were lowing a darker blue. Energy was flowing around the whole thing and for some reason, Deku had an instinct to go touch it. 

he slowly walked up to it

he slowly walked up to it. Uraraka and Iida watching horror. 

"Don't touch it Deku we should get the teachers first!" Uraraka called out. But Deku didn't listen. Iida hurried to get a teacher. Soon enough, Midnight, Aizawa, and Ectoplasm were also at the rooftop, along with a few curious students, wondering about why the teachers rushed so urgently. They saw the crystal. Some gasped, some even more confused, some thinking it was a threat, while others thought it was pretty. Deku was still walking towards it, even closer now. As he was about to touch it, Aizawa and Midnight rushed to stop him, Ectoplasm staying behind to observe and keep watch of students. 

but, the teachers were too late. Deku's hand touched the crystal. Right as he did, a big wave of light flashed. Most everyone besides Deku was blown away, pushed off to the ground. They all watched, still worried to see what was going on. The layers of magic were coming off, the energy flowing around, slightly going near Deku, who played with it a little, curious. After all the layers came off, another smaller flash came, sparkles flowing around until turning into the air. 

Nana was revealed. Her hair was flowing around, eyes closed. She slowly opened them to see all the people around her. She shifted her gaze to the teenager in front of her. He had wavy, soft, green hair, big cute eyes, and a U.A uniform. Her eyes widened as she recognized where she was. 

She slowly stepped out. A few of the teachers were alarmed and took action. But, Aizawa and Ectoplasm somewhat recognized her. Deku slowly walked to her.

"W-Who are you?" He asked cautiously. Nana looked down at the boy, thinking it's best to say her name. 

"I'm Nana Shimura!" She said, smiling warmly, her hands on her hips. Deku's eyes widened, recognizing the name. 

"W-wait! You're the 7th!" He whisper-yelled. Nana's mouth dropped slightly, now realizing she's looking at her pupil's successor. Her eyes sparkled a little, a tear daring to come out. She quickly Pounced to Deku, a few teachers quickly ready to attack, then noticing what she did. 

She hugged him.  

"So, you're the ninth, huh?" She whispered, a tear sliding down her cheek. Deku hugged back, still processing everything. He remembered how close she was to All Might and immediately caught on. She wanted to see him again. She wanted to see him.

Everyone else was super confused from their interaction. Aizawa walked up to them, still confused. 

"Uhm, who might you be miss?" He asked. 

"I'm Nana Shimura." She responded faintly recognizing Aizawa from somewhere. Deku spoke up.

"Could you bring All Might here real quick, it's urgent." He whispered. Aizawa nodded, going out to get him. Uraraka and Iida came up to Deku, asking questions. Before Deku could get a word out, All Might quickly rush towards them, stopping in his tracks after seeing his old mentor. His breathing stopped for a hot second, his hands shaking slightly. 

"H-how?... I.. t-thought you... died..." He said, his eyes starting to water up. Nana had a sad smile, hands out. 

"I-I was Th-ere.. I w-watched you die..." At this point, he was crying. Many of the teachers were alarmed and felt bad. Uraraka and Iida couldn't help but be even more confused, feeling bad for their teacher. All Might ran to Nana, hugging her for dear life. He sobbed, Nana, shedding a few tears as well. Everyone stood there, watching the scene unfold. Deku went to All Might's side, concerned but happy for his teacher to see his master again. 

All might calmed down a little, still sniffling. Once he got it together he looked up, noticing all the teachers and students. He got a little alarmed, thinking about how to explain. he fiddled with his fingers, getting deep into thought. Nana bopped him on the head to get his attention again. 

"Uhm, maybe i should explain myself..?" She said with a nervous smile on her face. All Might gave a small smile. Deku was off to the side, teary-eyed. Suddenly, the two adults turned their attention to the hero-in training. He sweatdropped, growing nervous. Nana smiled widely, nearly blinding him from how bright it was.

"So, you're the next one, huh? Aw, you're so cute! Toshi you chose a cutie!" She smiled, squishing Deku's cheeks. Many of the teachers near them sweatdropped at the energetic woman. Toshi looked slightly dead inside, remembering how much energy and bubbly Nana used to be. 

Oof, sorry for the late update- I wanted to focus on my other stories first, Sorry for the short chapter btw, i kinda just wanted to get it out.