Depression

Harry's P.O.V.

I sat in my room all alone. I couldn't go down there and see HER with him. Its soo hard to see the love of my life with someone else. We just came out publicly last week and now....it just hurts. Everytime i see them together he looks so miserable. I hate see my BooBear so upset. Niall, Zayn, and Liam check up on me to make sure i eat and shower, but i cant because im afraid ill run into Louis. Oh. Louis. just saying his name in my head makes my heart flutter. I wish she wouldve never came here and ruined our lives. Ive been sitting in my room thinking of a plan to get that bitch away from him. But everytime i walk in the room she glares at me and gives me a 'leave. NOW.' look. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door. It was probably Niall. Out of all the boys hes the one who checks on me the most. He really believes that me and Louis are meant to be together. I got up and answered the door. To my surprise it wasnt Niall, it was Jen.

Jen's P.O.V

I got to the boy's house and saw Alexis all up on Louis. Ugh. I hate that bitch. Harry and Louis deserve to be together. I rolled my eyes and walked past. I sat on the couch opposite of them. I cuddled up to Zayn and looked around. I saw Liam and Niall cooking in the kitchen, well Liam was cooking and Niall was trying to eat the food. Typical Niall. I smiled then I noticed Harry wasnt here, then again i dont blame him. Who would want

to be in the same room as the love of their life and their now bitch of a girlfriend? i wouldnt. I got out my phone amd texted Zayn. I know 'why text him if im sitting next to him?' Well i dont want to mention Harry infront of Alexis. So i sent a text to Zayn.

Jen: Where's Harry?

I heard a buzzing and Zayn took out his phone. He looked at me giving me a questioning look. I just smiled.

Zayn: In his room

Jen: Still?

Zayn:Could you blame him? Hes going threw a lot

Jen: I guess not im gonna go talk to him.

Zayn: K Love you xx

Jen: Love you 2 :)

I walked up the stairs and hesitated at his door. I could hear sniffling and deep breathing. Poor Haz, he doesnt deserve this. He deserves to be happy and be with the love of his life. Everyone deserves to be happy, well not everyone Alexis doesnt shes just a bitch. I sighed. I finally lifted my hand and knocked on the door. I waited for a few seconds deciding wether or not to just leave when suddenly the door opened. Revealing and im gonna be honest, a crappy looking Harry. He seemed a bit surprised to see me at his door. I guess cuz i only check on him a little. The other boys check on him more frequently, especially Niall. I smiled at him sympathetically. He just gave me this sad and depressed look. I sighed. "Haz i know you dont want to but you need to eat. Your gonna get sick and we dont want you to get sick." I say trying to get him to eat.

"I dont care, it wouldnt mattet if i got sick and died anyway! She would still be with him and i would still be miserable" he says raising his voice a little.

"Thats not true! I would care, Niall would care, Zayn and Liam would care, and Especially Louis would care and you know it!" I say shocked at him. Of course we would care! We all love him hes inportant to us! I hear a sigh and look at him.

"Im sorry, i just cant stand to see him with HER! It breaks my heart more and more everytime." he says sadly. Awww. Its so sad. I look at him and an idea pops in my head.

"Ill be right back!" I yell running down the hall.

"What are you gonna do?" He yells back.

"Something important!" I say. I run down the stairs and straight to Lou and Alexis. Shes all snuggled up to him and its just disgusting. You can tell Lou doesnt like it. I stare right at Alexis. She looks up innocently and smiles.

"Well hello Jen" she says sweetly. Fake bitch.

"Oh shut up! Dont play that sweet and innocent game with me! What the hell is wrong with you?! Cant you see Lou doesnt love you! No one here does! We dony want you here! So get the fuck out and never come back again! Harry and Louis deserve to be together and you shouldnt stop them! Your just a selfish and inconsiderate whore! Oh if you think your gonna threaten to kill me then go ahead and do it! Im waiting!" I scream at her and it felt so good! She stares at me shocked. I look around and so Louis. Zayn smirks at me. He has a look that says 'Thats my girl'. I wink at him. I look in the kitchen and see Liam gaping at me and Niall laughing his arse off. I look back at Alexis and she looks afraid. I smirk at her.

"Thats what i thought. Now get the fuck outta here! Oh by the way Louis is breaking up with you. Goodbye!" I say very pleased with myself. She quickly gets up and runs out the door. I look at Louis and hes smiling at me. I give him a big hug and pull away.

"Thanks Jen i could never repay you for this!" He says with tears in his eyes.

"No you dont have to repay me. You two deserve to be together!" I say smiling. I hear a cough and look at the stairs. Harry is standing there smiling like an idiot. I wave him over and he gives me an appreciative hug. And he is crying too! He goes over and hugs Lou. Both of them crying like theres no tomorrow. Then they kiss so passionately. Its so beautiful. All of a sudden im pulled into someones arms and their lips are smashed onto mine. I instantly know its Zayn and kiss back immediately. We break apart and i realise Niall and Liam were kissing too. Everything all good.....for now atleast. Just because Alexis is gone doesnt mean anything. Hopefully everything is not gonna get any worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think? :) Larry is back together but you never know whats gonna happen next. ;) You just gotta keep reading! Oh and sorry for not updating...my iphone doesnt let me update, so i had to use my moms phone cuz my laptop is broken. Sorry :/. Ill try to update again in a few days but idk its Christmas break so yeah. Anyways Merry Kwanumas! haha its Kwanza (idk how to spell it), Hannukah, and Christmas put together. lol yeah bye my lovelies! <3333

xx Brook :)