((EDITED))

Mom) Hey Y/N, I want to talk to you after work okay?

Me) Eh, sure. What is that you want to talk about?

Mom) That's not important right now, I have to go now, I left some food in the counter, eat and don't be late for school

Me) Okay mom-

Mom) Eomma. Call me Eomma not mom. Please remember your Korean honey

Me) Okay okay Eomma . Bye now

Mom) Bye, be careful

Me) I will mom, byee~

She left with a loud slam. Ugh, I hate being corrected. I don't know why I have to call her Eomma, when I can call her mom. Eomma is time consuming.

I got ready for school and left but only after I took a cookie from the jar.
I took the toasts that my Eomma had made me, and tossed it in the garbage.

I popped on my earphones and played some music while I walked to school. The morning mist quickly filled my nostrils and the sun was just barely peeking through the trees. I loved this part of the day, the birds were chirping as they flew around and the grass had little drops of water due to the humidity of the mist. A gust of wind made my hair dance in rhythm with it. I was totally in love.

My magical morning quickly ended as soon as I saw the horrible place I was about to enter. I was glad that I was nearly done with High School and that I did not need to repeat any years. I plan on sending a Request to John Hopkins University since I really want to study Neurosurgery.

~~~After School~~~

Me) Mom! I'm Home!!

Mom) How did school go?

Me) The Usual

Mom) sweety, I have some news okay

Me) Okay, whats up?

Mom) We are moving

Me) yay! Are we moving to California or New York or something?!

Mom) We are moving to Seoul~~Yay?!

Collaboration with <<<<<wonhoonies>>>>>