Three

((EDITED))

I woke up. 

My head hurt when I remembered last night. 

Mom) Honey c'mon, let's go and put  your things into the car

Me) okay mom 

I sighed, and got up. I Gasped as I saw myself. 

I had...

GUM ON MY HAIR!!!!!!!

I screamed as I saw the mess. I looked like a....Dead rat with a piece of chewed gum on top. 
I SCREAMED once again after I remember last night's dream.
When the boy smirked at me, he was making fun of my hair!! 
I can't believe my dream was linked to my real self
I quickly brushed it off, and put on something comfortable to wear since the flight would be tiring

When the boy smirked at me, he was making fun of my hair!! I can't believe my dream was linked to my real selfI quickly brushed it off, and put on something comfortable to wear since the flight would be tiring

I put on a smudge of lip hydration since my time was limited and could not put on makeup.

I put my hair in a messy bun (Not the pretty and nice one) and rushed out.

Mom) Oh honey, you should have tried better, you will look...Depressed

Me) MOM!! That's mean! Plus no one will care since it's only me and you. 

Mom) No, I forgot to mention that we already have a house to move into. 

Me) Thats nice! Just you and me still

Mom) no honey, It's my friend, Beom-sun's house

Me) Friend? Really?? 

Mom) yes, just friends 

Me) okay..

Mom) and his son

Me) WAH!!!!!

Mom) Yes, you will share a room with him, stop whining. 

Me) Fine, okay 

We went into the car, and loaded everything. My mom drove to the gas station nearby to pick up some snacks. I grabbed a large bag of Spicy chips, Trentra Starbucks (Trentra is Extra large), and 3 extra large bags of Cardy, since I did not know if Korea would sell these types of candy. We paid and drove to the airport. 

The ride to Seoul was...boring. I heard some songs that the airplane had and they were pretty good. I liked K-Pop. I also had korean snacks and they were good too. I was asleep for about 8 Hours and the rest, I was texting my friends and watching TikTok. 

It was raining outside when we got off so I was all wet. We rode a taxi to the house where I was to live in, and tbh, the house was pretty nice. I liked it. 

(In the House)

Mom) Hi Beom-Sun!!

Mom) Hi Beom-Sun!!

BS) Oh please Maria, call me Beom

Mom) okay Beom. This is my lovely daughter, Lee Y/N. 

BS) Nice to meet you YN! *Bows* 

Me) Nice to meet you too Mr Beom

BS) HOSEOK!! COME DOWN PLEASE!! 

In an instant, a young man, around 17 or 18 years came rushing down. 
He was pretty handsome and well dressed

BS) Eun-Kyung, meet my son, Jung Hoseok 

JH)  안녕하세요  *Bows* I'm Jung Hoseok, or Hobi, I hope we get along well and hope to be frien-

He stopped so suddenly as soon as he saw me. I was confused, but then knew why he was looking at me. My shirt was all wet and I looked like a soaking wet dog. He giggled a little as he kept on staring. 

BS) Hoseok, take her to your room so she can change. 

HS) Okay dad

He lead me to his room and I gasped as I saw how beautiful it was

(Hoseok's Side)

(Your Side)

I loved my room. It was so modern and comfortable!! I loved it!! 

JH) I will leave now, so you can change

Me) okay

I think that living here wont be that bad.

I mean, what is the worst that could happen?