Elves? You know what? Sure.

Persephone
Things finally became real as I stared at the grave, my mind and body both refused to process her death until now. "Annabeth..." I whispered kneeling down, "I'm sorry." I choked out before sitting down and resting my head on the grave. There was a flashing light and I shot up to find the last thing I wanted to see.

Hermes had appeared beside me "The fuck do you want." I grumbled. 

Hermes looked at me, a little bit scared. "I have to take you to Olympus." He said quickly. 

I glared at him, what the hell do the gods want from me now? "Let's get this over with." I mumbled. 

I was flashed to Olympus and greeted with the familiar faces of the gods. Zeus sat on his thrown smirking like he had just accomplished his life's goal.

"Now..." I said with a cold hard glare, "WHAT THE FUCK  DO YOU WANT!" I yelled having absolutely no patience for these beings. 

"Well Penelope, since you are such an amazing hero we are giving you a hunter's immortality and some extra gifts to make it even harder for you to die." Dionysus said lazily. 

"You want to do what?" I growled, Zeus blasted me with a ball of light. 

"Not want to do, did." he said with a smile.

I stood still with shock, "And you all agreed to this?" I asked. 

"Yes, you are one of the greatest hero's we've ever had. It would be a shame for you to die with all this power that can be used."  My father said. 

"The vote was unanimous." Hera said triumphantly with an evil smirk. 

"So, how did you make it harder for me to die." I said with a glare.

"I gave you control over lightning and wind, Hades gave you power over shadows and death sense, Poseidon gave you shapeshifting, Athena gave you the ability to read minds, Hephaestus gave you fire... that's all the important ones." Zeus said.

"Can I leave now?" I demanded. 

"No, not yet." Zeus said with an evil smirk. 

Suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my arm, "What was that?" I asked. 

"We have each branded you with a mark, should we ever need you the mark will grow warm."

"Anything else?" I asked sarcastically.

"Sally is dead." My fa- no Poseidon said, I stood there frozen. There has to be some sort of mistake. My Mom can't be dead. She... can't. 

My father waived his hand "I'll send you back to camp half-blood." he said and before I could protest I felt myself disappear.

I could feel the path to Camp half-blood and braced myself for the landing when suddenly I was pulled off to a different place. I stumbled on my feet when I saw who it was "Lady Hecate." I said in a monotone voice. 

"Hello Persephone." She said with a sad smile. 

"What do you want." I said tiredly. 

"Because you made a cabin for my children at the camp and the unfairness of my brethren I have come to offer you a deal." She said mysteriously. 

"What is the deal?" I asked getting strait to the point. 

"I will send you to some people who are out of the eye's of the Olympians." Hecate said. 

"But." I added. 

Hecate sighed "There are different beings that the Gods created millions of years ago and they have long since forgotten about them, some idiotic ones called for the help of Pallas..." she paused for dramatic effect.