1. Ice Cream Cone

Be sure to leave comments I wanna know what you thought!!

No one's POV

It was officially summer of 92, which meant it was heats time to shine. Richie and Eddie were walking down to the icecream parlor, you know... for icecream. "Holy shit. If I knew it was gonna be this hot I would've had you drive the car..." Eddie kept grasping at his Inhaler the whole time, Richie almost snatched it out from his grip and threw it at a tree. But that would make his 'bestfriend' mad.

Eddie had to stop to breath every five minutes or so. They could've been there ten, fifteen minutes. But since Eddie couldn't keep up it took about thirty minutes. But richie didn't blame him, he had practically been held captive in his own home for 18 years of his life being force fed sugar pills, not getting any life experience or stamina about the real world. "You good Eds?" Richie started.

Yeah I'm fine and don't call me Eds. I'm sorry, It would probably be easier if we just took your car though." Eddie panted and gestured to the way they came. Richie nodded, and grabbed Eddie's hand and started walking.

Eddie's whole face turned a nice crimson red. after a few more minutes of walking, they see the shop. Richie then forgets he's holding Eddie's wrist and drags him along with him. Eddie started to lose breath and thought he might pass out if he doesn't slow down. "R-richie slow downnn..." he slowed down a teeny bit, but eventually stopped. Just all together stopped. He turned around to the boy whose crying. "Shit sorry Spaghetti." Eddie looks up and sees actual sympathy. "Its fine just slow down, it's right there. And ima let that name slide as long as you dont do it again." He wiped his tears. And started walking, Richie soon following behind. They enter the shop, Richie runs to the counter. "Hello welcome to Reinas Ice Cream Shop what can I get you?" The nice lady said she looked to be in about her late twenties.

"Um may I get the vanilla with chocolate sprinkles?" Richie pointed at the Vanilla option. "Of course dear." She picked up her scooper and scooped the vanilla in the cone. "Here you go. And you?" She gave Richie his cone. Then waited for Eddie to order. "Um just vanilla." She nodded picked up her scooper and repeated the process. "Here ya go honey." She handed Eddie his cone, and richie went to the cashier and handed him the money. And walked out with Eddie.

Richie's POV

I just left the ice cream parlor with Eds, I'm like 100% sure Eddie's mom doesn't know he's left but oh well. I looked over at Eds, he seems to be enjoying the vanilla ice cream. If you hadn't noticed I've had a big crush on Eddie spaghetti since I was twelve years old, I'm nineteen now. I'm still staring at Ed's he just keeps licking and prodding at the vanilla... I just realized what it looks like he's licking. Shit, I look away and down at my ice cream. My pants start to feel uncomfortably tight, so I try to hide it with my jacket.

"you okay?" Eds asks me with his adorable chocolate covered eyes. "Um yeah. But me and your mom have been better." I state trying to make a joke, because of this awkward tension. He punched my shoulder lightly "you wound me Ed's." I say while grabbing my chest "shut up." he says while laughing through his breath. He then continued to lick his ice cream.

No one's POV

Eddie's just innocently eating his ice cream, walking down the street with his horny bestfriend.. Eddie noticed that Richie keeps on messing with his jacket. It's either his moving it to the point where it crosses over his lower stomach, or he just takes it off and wraps it around his waist. "Hurry up Richie, and stop playing around with your jackettt..." Eddie whined dragging the 'T' in "jacket" making his adorable little pouty lip. Richie could never EVER, refuse his cute little pouty face, Richie quickly caught up.

Eddie finished up his icecream and tossed the wrapper it came with in the trash, soon after he sanitized his hands. Richie was watching Eddie cautiously, just to make sure that he didn't get hit by a truck or something... "hey Ed's you wanna come over?" Richie was scratching the back of his neck. "Uh, sure- wait what about my mom.." Eddie whined obviously upset. "Who cares what she thinks. Your 18 Ed's. Its bound to happen that you get home late or something. She can't do anything about it." While Richie was talking Eddie focused on everything he said while looking into his half lidded eyes. After Richie finished talking Eddie nodded his head. "Plus I just got a new apartment." He said throwing up finger guns, and winking. Eddie punched him in the arm and started walking "jeez eddie Spaghetti."