3."Dare."

Warning this has alot more swearing then the other ones. Blowjobs. Rimming. That's it.

SUMMARY: ITS A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE. EDDIES JUST ESCAPED FROM THE HELL HOLE HE CALLS HOME. EDDIE WANTS TO IMPRESS RICHIE. DOES IT END WELL. PS. It does;)

"Sup fuckers." Richie waltzed into Bill's house as if he lived there. "Hey.." "hi." Richie frowned at the dead air. "Thanks for the enthusiasm." Richie said sarcastically.

"But no seriously what's wrong?" Richie sat down in the chair reserved for him. "Eddie's mom is keeping him trapped inside a hell hole.." Bev punched the air. "Oh. I can get him out, no problem." Richie crossed his legs. "R-really?" Bill threw his wrapper in the trash. "Yeah, me and his mom got this fling goin' on, and all it takes is a simple fucking, and I can renegotiate his situation."

Eddie threw an empty pill bottle at Richie's head. "OW- what the fuck?" Richie turned his head quickly. "Oh, hey Ed's. Wait- I thought you were stuck at home?"

"I was.. until I jumped out my window." Eddie looked like a mess. Usually his hair is combed to the side, now it's all frizzed up. "Bro your room is on the second story!?!" Richie got up and ran to Eddie, checking to see if he has any bruises.

"I know, it didn't hurt that bad. I landed on my ankle though.." Richie got down to Eddie ankle. It was scratched, Richie pulled a bandage from his pocket and put it on his ankle. "Thanks Chee," Eddie hugged Richie, then sat down on the couch. Richie sat down in the chair again. Richie looked down at his hands smiling to himself.

"So whatcha wanna do?" Ben questioned. "How about truth or dare?" Bev was sitting in Ben's lap. Everyone agreed then sat in a circle. "I'll go first.. Mike. Truth or dare?" Stanley asked. "Truth." "Okay, uhh is it true you'd date a boy?" Stanley smirked. "Uh if I truly loved them."

"Eddie, truth or dare?" Mike smirked as If he knew what Eddie would say. Eddie really wanted to impress Richie so he chose.. "Dare." Richie looked pretty shocked to Eddie say that. Usually he'd wait a couple turns to say dare, just to see if it would be intense. "Okay, hmm.. I dare you to.. Kiss the most attractive person in the room." Mike make a kissy face.

Richie automatically looked down. He figured the most attractive person to him would be Bill. Eddie sighed and got up. He knew this would happen. First dare of the day.. he stood above Richie, lowered himself to make him closer to Richie so he could kiss him. "Sorry.." Eddie whispered, Richie heard that and looked up, when he did he got a surprise he'd never forget.

He kissed him. Richie immediately tensed up, then slowly eased into the kiss. Richie had put his hand on Eddie's cheek, pulling him closer. Eddie put his hands on Richies shoulders to keep him from falling. "Ahem.." Stanley fake cleared his throat. They both broke the kiss. Eddie covered his face with his hands, and giggled. God did Richie love him.

Eddie sat back down in his original spot. "Bev truth or dare?" Eddie fixed his hair. "Dare, I ain't no pussy." Eddie chuckled lightly. "Okay, I dare you to.. get me a snack, im hungry." Beverly groaned. "Hey you said dare, you ain't a pussy." Bev got up and rummaged around Bill's snack cabinet. And came back with a snickers bar. "Bev, you know I'm allergic to fucking dairy." Eddie grabbed the bar and threw it to Richie. "FUCK YES!" Richie cheered. He's in love with that candy. "Sorry I got tired of looking.." Eddie just laughed.

"Alright. Bill truth or dare?" "Uh.. t-truth." Bill studdard out. "Is it true you'd fuck Stanley for $100?" Stanley choked on the drink he had been sipping on. "H-honestly I'd do it for f-f-free.." Stanley seemed to have heard that, he tensed up and turned bright red.

"M-moving on!" Bill looked away from Stanley. "Richie tr-truth or dare?" Bill turned his head to Richie, he was focused on Eddie. Richie immediately snapped out of it. "Oh uh. dare.." Richie said confidently. "I dare you to do s-seven minutes in h-h-heaven with Eddie." Richie nearly passed away when he heard that, but he still kept that confident face on. "Okay, sure let's do it. I-if its okay with Ed's."