Dear Eda

Dear Eda,

You know, you have a special power – with just one invisible touch you change the lives of everyone around you. You are truly the strongest, the most extraordinary and incredible woman I've ever known. You will forever own the part of my soul that has flourished just because of you. I may be an architect but it was you who came into my life, removed the stone walls around my heart and created the loveliest and liveliest landscape there. That landscape was love. Day by day, it only shaped up by virtue of your smile, your touch, your glance. By virtue of you being in my life.

I might had been a senseless 'robot' but I could never remain senseless when it came to you. And the logic could never apply to us, but stars are born out of chaos, and so were 'we'. The days when there were 'us' were the happiest days of my life.

The sacred little moments we'd shared will forever be engraved on my heart. You showed me the world in colors I've never seen before. You made me listen to the whisper of my heart and has turned that whisper into the loudest scream. My heart and soul are screaming for you now, that you are not around...

I know, I've broken your heart and for that I will never be able to forgive myself. Even a single thought of you being upset, being hurt has the power of leaving me devastated for the rest of my days.

But you believe in destiny and that everything happens to teach us a lesson. To bring you in my life, to show what true love is and then take it away, only leaving emptiness and pain instead. This was the most violent lesson destiny could ever teach me.

Remember, we've seen a film once? Back then I wished to have the time machine to erase all misfortunes of your past. Now, I myself became a misfortune from your past.

Please, trust in me, my intention was never to hurt you.

My peri kızı, I hope you know - to love you is, and will always be, my biggest privilege.

Forever yours,

Serkan Bolat