22.

{.22. Quidditch}

The first Quidditch match had come around a lot sooner than expected

The first Quidditch match had come around a lot sooner than expected. It had been before the Hogsmeade trip which excited Carina as she would be able to get Fred for the full day instead of just half a day.  She was excited for their date since the kiss, she had loved spending more time with him.

The morning of the match the great hall had been buzzing. Orion had taken Carina over to the Gryffindor table to say good luck to Fred Weasley only to be glared daggers at by Draco and Blaise who were playing in this game.

Carina had no idea who to support. She was just going to go for the team that was winning and if Blaise or Draco ever got the round ball through the hoop Carina would cheer for them. Even though she was sure Draco wasn't a point scorer he just caught the gold thing at the end.

Fred had tried to explain quidditch to her but it had taken some time. She knew that he and George had to whack something called Bludgers out of the way but other than that she thought it was very complicated.

"Good luck Freddie," she grinned at him before the match and Fred sent her a wink

"How about a kiss if we win?" He teased and carina rolled her eyes

"Alright Freddie, if Gryffindor win, I'll give you a kiss," she said

George let out a whoop and massaged Fred's shoulders.

"You better be ready for this Freddie mate!" George teased and Carina rolled her eyes

"I need to go say good luck to Blaisey, I'll see you guys later." She started to get up before she turned around and planted a kiss on Fred's cheek "a bit of motivation for you," she whispered before running off to see Blaise and Draco

The two slytherin boys looked awful. It hadn't helped that there had been a mass breakout from Azkaban announced and Draco's Auntie Bellatrix had been amongst those that had broken out. It unsettled Carina but she didn't know what she could do, it wasn't like they were learning any defensive spells to protect them in a scenario like this. Obviously this breakout was also blamed on Siri which Carina hadn't liked but she couldn't go around saying he was innocent as she would look like a mad woman. She felt especially sorry for Neville Longbottom but Fred had said he was doing brilliantly in the DA and it wouldn't be long before he'd be slaying the death eaters all by himself. She could imagine this as he seemed quite resilient and brave.

Despite all this apparently it was quite normal for quidditch players to become nervous. She sat opposite the two boys who had barely touched their toast and buttered two new pieces.