Christmas Part 2

A/N
Thank you!!!!I now have 228 reads! :-)
As always love you guys!!!! :-)

Please keep sharing this story!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________
   I was now at my car thinking about the whole situation.Alec.Alec freaking Ryder is at the same Christmas party as me!!!!!!How can this happen.I put it all together to recap in my head.Here's how it goes;

1.)Alec moved to my city.

2.)His mom works with my aunt.

3.)Marissa,Alec's mom,makes enough money to pay for his phone and their car.

4.)His mom was invited by my aunt to come and he was dragged here.

5.)Oh crap he's behind me.
   I here footsteps behind.Since all the kids we're inside eating all I could hear we're the footsteps.I make it to my car and glance up at the person standing beside me.It's Alec.

   I open my trunk and see my Vans.I immediately grab them and sit in my trunk,taking my shoes off.As I do so Alec decided to sit next to me and start a conversation.
Alec:Nice shoes.

Me:Which ones?

Alec: Both.I like Jordans and Vans.

Me:Um...Thanks

Alec: So...

Me:Um...

   We'll this is awkward.I can't stand this.I decided to just start talking.

Me:Why did you move here?

Alec:Actually,my dad's a police officer and we use to live in New York but he thought it would be nicer to live here.

Me:Why would you choose here of all places?I mean sure our school is good but it's not the best in the state and the pay is not better.Why would you from New York to here?It's a very small town.

Alec:That's the reason.My parents wanted to live in a small town.

Me:Oh.

  I wasn't really sure I believed him for some reason,but I chose not to dig.Afterwards we just decided to go back inside because honestly it was getting really awkward.Once we were inside everyone was eating already so we just joined in.I put my food and as I went to grab a danish as my dessert it just so happened so did Alec.Obviously we ended up touching each others hands.

   What surprised me the most was the fact that he picked one up and put it on my plate then grabbed one for himself.I mummbled a quick thanks and he gave me a sweet smile.I decided to return the favor.

........

   We were all watching TV when someone knocked on the door.I went to go get it and when I opned it the man at the door said he was looking for Marissa and Alec.I closed the door,a little confused,and went to get them they went to the door as confused as I was.I went to the bathroom,which just so happened to be next the front door.I closed the door and as I did so,I swear I saw Alec look at me.

   As I listened I got even more confused and I thought,Wait how did that man find them here?I put my head up against the door,just like in movies,and listened.What I heard,I wish I hadn't.

Marissa:What are you doing here,Derek?

Derek:I need to talk to you about Emily,and Alec's training.You kow just because you moved here that does not mean he can escape the training.