Chapter One - Green's Appearance

It was a normal day in Cyber City. Or, well, as normal is it could get. For, Cyber City was a place filled with an entire mishmash of characters from all sorts of dimensions, multiverses, and the likewise. There are plenty of normal people in Cyber City, however sometimes, one would look at someone there and just think: "Why?"

That brings us to this fine fellow named Raymond Boss Baby, or, just "Raymond" for short. He was a small, cat-like man who had gray fur, pointy ears, and a tail. He always wore a gray suit, a gold watch, and glasses. Now, it is important to note that this fellow was very smug, and assumed he was better than everyone else. He always made fun of passers-by and seemed to think he was superior to everyone.

One day, he was going about his daily business, laughing at people, calling them names, as if he were in the third grade

One day, he was going about his daily business, laughing at people, calling them names, as if he were in the third grade. He was going about this when something akin to a comet came streaking down from the sky.

It had hit the asphalt of the road beside Raymond, resulting in a loud "BOOM!".

"Uhe huehuehuehuehuehuehue~!"
"AHUHEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHE!!!!"

From the wreckage of the comet, a thin, stick figure-esque creature with a green head and no eyes appeared.

"What a lovely place to have fun with~!" The creature bellowed. To its delight, it had landed smack-dab in Cyber City!

In a loud, booming voice that could be heard across the entire city, the creature bellowed:"LISTEN TO ME, CITY INHABITANTS!!""MY NAME IS GREEN, AND I AM HERE TO SEE WHAT THIS SPOT IN THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER, SO COME NOW, BRING TO ME THINGS OF VA...

"LISTEN TO ME, CITY INHABITANTS!!"
"
MY NAME IS GREEN, AND I AM HERE TO SEE WHAT THIS SPOT IN THE UNIVERSE HAS TO OFFER, SO COME NOW, BRING TO ME THINGS OF VALUE!!!"

Raymond did not understand the true nature of this creature, and, completely unfazed by his appearance, began doing what he did best; making fun of people.

"Hahaha! You're green!"

"...What?" He had confused Green.

"I'm making fun of you. Like I've been doing to everyone else who comes by here." Raymond explained.

"How is that an insult?? That's just my name..."

"But... You're green..."

"Uhm, yeah.."

"Hey hey, Greenboy! Gonna vomit???" Raymond had begun insulting Green, almost as if it was second nature.

"Vomit? Whazzat? Like, some form of greeting here...?"

Raymond stuttered a little bit. "No. Like, wretch, barf, throw up?"

Green stared for a bit. "No...?"

Raymond was beginning to get frustrated. "No! I'm insulting you!"

"...What?"

Suddenly, Raymond was hit with a realization.
"Oh no.... Without my insults.... I'M MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!"
Raymond began to turn to dust.
"NOOOOOOOoooo...."

All that remained was his clothing.

"...What a warm welcome.." Green mumbled to himself.