001

It was a beautiful day at the Boswell Estate

It was a beautiful day at the Boswell Estate. Y/N was in the garden,  tending to the plants and watching the butterflies fly about. It was a beautiful sight.

"Y/N, dear! Come on inside."

"Coming mother!"

Y/N ran into the house through the back door, and went into the kitchen, where she saw her mother placing down her breakfast. Her father was sitting in his huge king-like seat, drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

She sat down at her seat and began eating. Afterwards, she excused herself from the table, and ran to her room where she changed into one of her many outfits.

The Y/E/C eyed girl watched the sun start to rise from the huge window of her large room

The Y/E/C eyed girl watched the sun start to rise from the huge window of her large room. She smiled at the sight, but was soon interrupted by he parents entering her room.

She turned to face them.

"Y/N, darling, we have some... news." Her father started.

Y/N gave them a questioning look before gesturing for them to continue.

Her mother spoke up, "Well we were called for another trip, honey. And unfortunately, you aren't old enough to stay home alone. So, we've arranged a place for you to stay until school starts again."

Y/N sighed. Her parents were always going on trips and leaving her places to stay. Last year it was the Malfoy Manor, which she didnt mind as much because of how close she is with everyone there. They feel like family to her.

"Where am I staying this time?"

"Erm.. how about we explain on the way there?"Her father suggested. "Sadly, we have to save today so, head down and I'll get your stuff."

The youngest Boswell nodded her head, grabbing her floo powder and waited by the fire place.

Her parents joined her only a moment later.

"Where are we going?" She asked, ready to throw her floo powder.

"The Zabini Mansion, dear.."

"Wait wha-" before she knew it, her parents were already gone. She sighed, and said "The Zabini Mansion"