Motel Crime Scenes

Cassie could see the white top of a boat sunken at the bottom of the marsh. She couldn't believe that there was an actual ship that was stuck to the thick sand. The five of them were all at the tip of the boat, trying to get a good look at it. Pope pointed down, "You think there's a dead body down there?"

Cassie pulled down her skirt and peeled her top off, putting them in a small pile by JJ's tank top. Her body was perfectly kissed and toned by the sun with her dark bikini. JJ felt his eyes glued to her upper body as she smirked, "Whatever there is, I'm going to get it first." She fell into the water gracefully, enjoying the feeling of her body being surrounded by the cool water once again. JJ followed her as John B and Kiara then followed him. Pope was the last on the boat when John B yelled, "Come on!"

Once they were all treading water, Cassie cast a glance at them all, "Ready?"

They nodded and all took a lasting breathe before submerging under the surface. Cassie was the first to get to the bottom as the fastest swimmer and recognized the model as a Grady-White. They were expensive boats that only the Kooks owned. Cassie pulled herself down to the deck area, while she saw everyone else go back to the surface. She took one last look before pushing herself to the surface, blessing her lungs with air. She whooped as John B grinned, "Did you guys see that?"

They swam back to the boat, listening to JJ breathlessly talk, "That's a Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy."

She swam behind them and reboarded the boat with the help up JJ's outstretched hand. He pulled her up and steadied her before letting her take another swig of his beer. JJ walked over to his seat, "That's a primo rig." John B perched himself on top, "Yeah. That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge."

That grabbed Cassie's attention. JJ went on, "Maybe it hit the jetty or something." Cassie walked over to John B with her arms crossed, "You surfed the surge? That's probably the most dangerous thing you can do on this fricken island. God, you guys can't keep out of trouble, can you?"

JJ smirked, "That's my boy. Pogue style."

Cassie rolled her eyes as Kiara shook her head, "What the heck?" Pope hoisted his body out of the water, "Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?"

John B shook his head, "No, but we're about to find out." He smirked as he opened up the container that held the anchor. JJ looked at his best friend, "Dude, it's too deep."

John B didn't look up when he said, "Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ." JJ stood at the tip of the boat, "Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front."

John B shrugged, "That's fine." Kiara looked up at John B in fear as he chuckled and gave her a look, "What?"

Cassie noticed the look from Kiara and pushed past Pope. She pulled the anchor from his hands as JJ tried to stop her before she grinned and stepped back into the water without a second thought. She let the anchor pull her downwards before turning and swimming towards the boat. She let it go to sink into the sand as she looked at the control panel. Her hair waved behind her as she spotted gold, a key was still perched in one of the holders. She smiled and pushed off of the top of the boat, finally resurfacing. When Cassie came to the surface, she was met by worried faces from all of the Pogues, "Good god, I wasn't under for that long."

JJ grabbed her out of the water as John B rolled his eyes at her recklessness. JJ sat her down and yelled at her, "Don't do that again, you hear me?" She looked up and for once, he was being completely serious. The boat was silent as she nodded her head slowly and showed the key. JJ's frown turned into a smirk, "You're insane."

Pope grabbed it, "A motel key?"

Cassie nodded, "Not great looting potential though." They passed the key around for everyone to get a look at it while Pope started up the boat. Kiara sat on the edge, "Guys, we should report the wreck to the coast guard. Maybe we'll get a finder's fee."