Cᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ?

Edited by the wonderful voidmacaroons

Nervousness bubbled in Estella's chest as she held her trunk closer for comfort

Nervousness bubbled in Estella's chest as she held her trunk closer for comfort. Her platinum blonde hair was slicked back into a tight bun with some stray pieces falling in front of her face. Even though she was scared out of her wits, her face remained neutral and calm. Her greenish-gray eyes were shining in the sun. Adorned on her neck was expensive jewelry that matched her expensive green robe perfectly.

"Remember the rules, Estella." her father said, sternly giving her a threatening glare "get into Slytherin." Her father started his lecture while holding Stella's wrist in a vice grip. " any other house is not acceptable." He reminded her, "write to us every day; we got you an owl after all" making Estella nod firmly as she tried to remove her wrist from her father's grip. She gave him a second sweet smile as she finally got her rest away from his grasp. She dusted off her robes and nodded towards her parents as she walked off to the train hoping for a new start this year.

........................

Estella had left Draco early on in a train ride. She decided it was best to stay away from Pansy and his goons; they never liked her after all. After a while of wandering, eventually, Estella found a small, empty compartment. She rested her head against the window and let the sun rest upon her face; she closed her eyes in content, wondering what the year had to bring.

(Continue from here)

Her thoughts are interrupted by a quick rapping on the door. Turning her eyes to the now open compartment door, she saw a petite girl with beautiful chocolatey skin and gorgeous brown hair. Estella gave her a warm smile and motioned for her to come in.

"Hello," Estella said softly, her voice sounded like honey." come on in," she said politely. The unknown person shuffles in, their nose slightly pink from the cold air outside, "thank you, the stunning girl replied, "I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" A broad smile stretches across Estella's face. Recognizing the name immediately. " Estella Malfoy, it's a pleasure." She says, extending her hand for a hand. The girl's eyes wide and little, and Estella instantly recognizes the look, "yes, I'm a Malfoy yes, Draco is my brother. No, I am not a death eater; yes, my father is Lucius. No, I won't kill you," she says before any questions could be asked. . "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, ms. Granger"

The girls smile slightly at her sense of humor "sorry to assume you're immediately evil. I have some bad history with your brother, "she says "oh, it's quite alright; no one gets along with him" Estella says with a small giggle and a smile still planted on her features.

"Well besides his minions as I like to call them, "she says in a silly voice, and Hermione lets out a small laugh.

"After all, he is Draco Malfoy," she says, putting exaggerations on her words. Hermione lets out a small chuckle "well, I just came to say, but we will be arriving in about half an hour, "Hermione says currently "all right, thank you, Hermione Granger. Estella says softly. Hermione bows slightly and walks out, as Estella salutes her.