Welcome home

Hajime's POV
I opened my eyes and sat up, there I was the Neo World Program. I stood up and took a long look around. I remember almost everything here like it was yesterday...I really wish I didn't though. I still see the all the victims and blackends deaths when I close my eyes, it's a sight that will sadly never leave me. I slowly walked towards the cottages every step I heard the scream of a victim, I tried to ignore it but it wasn't easy. I walked along the pavement eyeing every cottage carefully to see it anything changes but I guess it didn't. I mean r makes sense, the Future Foundation probably cleaned everything up. I stopped when I saw Chiaki's cottage. I've been there in alot of my dreams. I was about to walk about up to it but than I heard a dreadfully familiar laughter."Puhuhu.." before I could turn I felt something rip into my back...a Monokuma. I fell to the ground and screamed "LEON". That was our safe word, but nothing happened..was I stuck here? I layed on the ground trying to keep consciousness. The last thing I heard was my name than my world turned completely black. "HAJIME!!!"

I rubbed my eyes open, what just happened? I was up in a cottage. "Hajime thank god you're okay!!!" I knew that voice. I knew it. I sat up. Chiaki was sitting there. It was true, I wasn't going crazy. She is right here infront of me. "What happened?..." That's all I managed to say. "I know. This is strange...but you need to listen to me!". "I know...she is still alive isn't she.". "Yeah..." Chiaki responded. I had so many questions, like how were they still alive, did Makoto know. I started asking Chiaki for infro but she just stood there, playing on her game... "Why are you playing your game!?". She just simply responded with " I don't know." I asked her if Makoto knew about this and she shook her head. Than I asked her the golden question "Where is Jun-"I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I was hoping that it was Makoto but her wicked laugh told me otherwise. "Oh no" we both said...