NINETEEN

december 19th

daniel skipped downstairs, feeling much better. he still had a chill, but that was expected. he went into the kitchen where he heard corbyn's rather adorable giggles, and his mother's voice.

"hey mom." daniel said with a smile, sitting down next to corbyn. they were making gingerbread houses together. she placed a mug of hot coffee in front of him, which he took gladly. "thank you."

keri left them alone, grabbing her own coffee and a gingerbread person. corbyn set down the frosting. he dusted off his hands and picked up phone up when it lit up. "are you sure you're okay with eva staying with us?"

daniel hummed, setting his mug down, still shivering slightly. "if i were an insecure man, i'd say i'm not okay with it, but since i am in fact, a very secure man in a very loving relationship with a boy who i love very much and loves me back just as much, i'm okay with it. and it's not even my house."

daniel did have a fair point.

he let himself be tugged down onto his lap, tensing up at the cold hands that touched his skin. "we should draw you another bath."

"mm no, you're my personal heater."

"but daniel-"

"just let me hold you." he whined, shoving his face in the crook of his neck.

"you need to get warm, baby."

"i am warm."

"your hands say otherwise."

daniel pulled back, glaring at the older boy. "just shut up and let me hold you."

"fine." he gave in, going lax against him. "but you will be taking a bath later."

"can't wait."

❄︎

zach changed the name to 'whores!!!🤸'

zach
help my boyfriends in hawaii again i'm sad

daniel
wait jack ur missing christmas?):

jack
yes</3

jack
i got lav doe<3 my lil angel cuddle bug sugarplum sweetheart baby baby 🥺💜‼️
(corbyn, daniel, zach, jonah and eben loved the message)

jack
but not zak 🕳🧑‍🦯

jonah
boooo

corbyn
you couldn't take him with you??

jack
nO randy said i couldn't :(

jack
hello and zach has a family so

jonah
should have just kidnapped him

jonah
fuck randy he's an old man what's he gonna do?

jonah
don't answer that, old mans kinda scary