TWENTY SIX

december 26th

LA was warm. and corbyn missed it. but he didn't mind the white christmas.

he stepped into the house he shared with his brother, eben and jonah. daniel was right behind him. "i definitely missed the 70 degree weather."

"yeah." daniel chuckled, shutting the door behind him. he grabbed corbyn's wrist, forcing him back and against the door. corbyn went willingly, shivering at the cold hands placed on his waist. "i have not missed the persistent voice of randy, however."

corbyn groaned, dropping his head on his shoulder. "he's gonna kill us."

"he's gonna kill all of us. zach for going to hawai'i, jack for having a baby, eben for going to minnesota with jonah, even though randy isn't his manager and the obvious, us being because we're happy."

"and jonah, zach and jack aren't even out yet. so come to his surprise when his straight boyband is gay, he'll lose it."

"if it makes him feel any better, i'm bi, pretty sure zach is pan, and jonah. you and jack are unlabeled so," daniel kissed him once. "we're not all gay. not that there would be anything wrong with that."

corbyn rolled his eyes. "point is, is that we all like boys one way or another. when he finds out, he will either have a heart attack, or force us to be straight. or both. hopefully the heart attack first."

"not i." jordan piped in from across the room. corbyn grinned, escaping daniel's hold to hug his brother. "i missed you, you little rat!"

corbyn laughed with his brother, letting him kiss his head.

"so you leave for a few weeks and all of a sudden you come out. without telling me. your brother. your bestie. alright, cool, i see how it is." he sighed dramatically. corbyn snorted, pinching his side.

"i thought i told ash to tell you."

"well she didn't." he pouted, giving daniel a side hug. "but i'm proud of you both. i think you guys got over a million likes on the band account. not surprising. oh and," he snatched his car keys from the key rack by the door. "need new locks. and a new manager. randy sucks and he was giving me shit."

"what?" corbyn frowned, kicking his shoes off. "what did he do?"

"ah you know," he grabbed his mask, putting it on and then brought it down so it wasn't covering his mouth. "just wanted to know why you guys came out, and then he went on a whole rant about the community. i might've went off on him so he hates me and i know he'll be coming around soon so i'm running away to zoe and savannah's house."

once jordan was gone, corbyn groaned, dropping his head on daniel's chest. "c'mon i wanna cuddle before he comes."

❄︎

jack stepped into the house with zach behind him. daniel and corbyn's suitcases by the front door. they had dropped off their luggage at jack's house, and decided to hang out with jack's family for a while before heading back out to corbyn's.

the house was quiet, so they went upstairs where corbyn and daniel would most likely be. jack was awfully quiet, sticking to zach's side like glue.