Savor This Moment

Authors Note: Ahh, my stupid brain can't think of good endings anymore sooooo get ready! Also sorry for the short chapter.

Part 2.

Chapter 6.

I sprinted to the bathroom door and held my hand on the cold silver doorknob. My breath was growing fast and every second was burning agony. I wish, maybe? No, he wouldn't react like Legoshi. I laughed sorrowly, I barely know him. I don't even know Jack that well, he trusts me with so much and all I can do is lie and expect everything to turn out better. I smiled dimly, I can't even control how I feel.

"I want to tell you but before I do," I paused thinking of the right words.

"I want to spend this weekend with you," I grasped the doorknob and felt it turning from the opposite side.

Jack turned and faced me, his hazel eyes piercing mine. His arms were crossed and he had watery eyes.

"You can't just expect me to be okay with that!" He shoved me back.

Jack's head was down and his ears were drooping, my ears were doing the same.

"I want for you to get better but it feels like you can't even trust me!" He slouched against the bathroom wall, slowly dropping down like the fading sun.

"I-... I do but," I hesitated.

"You can't even reassure that you will tell me, I want to know," he looked at me, his eyes softer and welcoming.

I turned my head to the window and slouched down like he was.

"Your right I can't, not right now," I rested my head in between my legs and chest.

"Why!" he yelled.

Jack was hurting bad, I need to fix this. He never yells, not like that. He's always so happy but even when we had disagreements over the summer things weren't this bad.

"Because if I tell you, I just don't know if we'll be- together," I stared at his bittersweet expression.

"Fine, but after this weekend we're going to have a long serious discussion," he said with a dim, moody tone.

"Ok," I respond.

"You better keep your word!" Jack smirked solemnly and sat next to me.

I embraced him, at least if everything goes wrong, I'll still have this moment. I just wish, he hugged me back.