Nayeon

<Dahyun's POV>
Another day, another suicidal thought. But in the end, I'm just a suicidal person telling other suicidal people that it isn't the answer. I'm in class right now and I can feel a pair of eyes on me. I didn't mind, they're probably judgements.

Lunch came and I am right now heading to the school rooftop, everyone had their eyes on me because they know I always go to the rooftop for lunch. No one knows the actual reason, but, my grandpa once told me, "Dahyun-ah, if you ever feel suicidal, I have a mission for you. Before you go do anything to yourself, wait for others, I want you to stop other people from suicide for a whole year. Once the year ends, you can take your life and join your parents and I, okay?". Then a flatline beep rang through my ears. Now I'm fulfilling my promise. Today is my 5th month doing this, I've saved lots of lives, I hope he's proud...

I took a seat on the rooftop. If you're wondering, there's one particular seating area on the rooftop, two chairs and a table in between. I sit on one chair and listen to music as I wait. I heard fast footsteps pounding on the stairs. I took off my headphones and waited for the rooftop door to open. Then an average height girl busted the door open and ran to the edge of the rooftop.

"Wait!" I said making her stop her tracks. She turned to me with red, puffy eyes and said...

"What?!"

"Before you jump off this building, take a seat." I pointed to the other chair. She agreed and took a seat.

"So, what's wrong?" I asked her nonchalantly.

She let out a sigh before she spoke, "I like someone, no, I love that person. Her name is Jeongyeon, today I decided to confess my feelings."

"And...?"

"But I decided to do indirectly, so I asked her if she liked anyone, she said it's someone in our friend group. I had hope. But then she said... Mina."

Yeah, I've seen this, a classic case of Heartbreak Syndrome.

"Then what?"

"They started to date," She said as her voice cracked. "They've been dating for a week, my heart is cracking, soon it will shatter, it all happens whenever I see them together."

"Okay, what is your name?"

"Nayeon."

"Okay, Nayeon. Are you sure Jeongyeon is the right one for you? Do you believe she's the one you're destined to be with?" I questioned her.

"I-... I don't know..."

"Arasso, tell me how she makes you feel, Nayeon."

"Whatever she does makes me smile, her girl crush concept makes my heart flutter, the fact that we're both comfortable around each other makes me love her even more. She cam handle all of my moods, that's why she's been my best friend for years!"

"Do you want to be more than best friends with Jeongyeon?"

"Of course, but I can't now, not anymore..."

I sighed, "If you really love her, chase after her, tell her how you feel. If she doesn't feel the same way... Move on, Nayeon."

She was shocked at my choice of words in the end. She fiddled with her fingers and looked at me, she was smiling, genuinely.

"O-Okay... Thank you, umm, what's your name?"

"Dahyun, Kim Dahyun." I answered her with a smile.

"Thank you... Dahyun."

We both got up and hugged each other, she went back downstairs afterwards. I started to pack up my things since it wad almost time for class.

As I headed down the stairs, I bumped into a girl on the way to my class. She looked pretty, with those hazel eyes, long wavy blonde hair and eyes like no other.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" She said as she saw me fall to the ground.

"Y-Yeah..." It's not like physical pain can compare to what I really feel.

I quickly picked up my stuff and got up.

<Sana's POV>
Awww, she's cute! I helped her get up, she metallic but pale blue wavy hair which flowed all the way down just below her shoulders.

"Hi I'm-" I was about to finish my sentence but I got cut off when she suddenly ran away.

"... Sana. I never got to know your name."