And full of life and full of love.

f

- - - - -

Tommy watched in horror as bright orange flames ripped apart the village he knew his entire life. He couldn't move, he was on his knees, sobs silently shaking his body as he watched everything burn to the ground. All of his family and friends could be in there. He didn't know where they were, he just ran. He was so selfish, he just ran and left everyone behind. He screamed in horror as he noticed a person burning, their flesh charring as they tried to escape the fire. Tommy didn't know them, but he couldn't tear his eyes away as he watched the person burn alive, and scream in anguish and pure fear. 

What if Tubbo was in there? His best friend, the person who knew him the best, the person he had known his whole life, what if he was suffering the same fate as the person he was just watching?

Tommy wanted to throw up. He wanted Tubbo to be there, to comfort him, to tell him it would be okay and that he was safe. Tommy's vision blurred with a new wave of sobs. His lungs filled with smoke. 

He remembers running through the fields full of flowers with Tubbo, watching bees buzz happily, playfully making fun of each other, feeling like they ruled the world. Now those fields were black, the bees were probably dead by now, the flowers gone forever. He remembers playing tag in the village, weaving in alleyways and dodging passersby. Now those streets are filled with ash and bodies. He remembers growing up with these people, growing up with Tubbo, growing up and memorizing these streets and paths, and now everything is gone. He'll never walk those familiar streets again, never say hello to the pink flowers he loved and saw everyday on his way to school again. 

He snapped back to reality when he realized it was getting incredibly hard to breathe. His lungs were filled with smoke and his breaths were stuttering from crying. His instinct and will to live kicked in. He tried to scramble away from the flames and into the forest where he could breathe, but his legs were weak, and the smoke reached so far. He would never make it. 

He choked out a weak,

"Goodbye."

As his vision blurred and slowly turned dark and he...

gave up.

He wouldn't make it out. He knew that. He wished he could say goodbye to everyone. His brothers. His best friend. His dad. He wished he could say sorry that he would be leaving them. 

Until a familiar figure was running towards him. The last thing he saw was father, Phil, frantically picking his limp body off the ground and running for the forest. Poor Phil didn't know that he just 'saved' his son's dead body.

- - - - -

wooo its 3am help