make a cup of coffee (p.2)

because someone asked, i will deliver :)

also thisll will be fluff in the end, because that always makes me cry harder than just the angst :)

- - - - - 

When Tommy woke up, he wasn't on the cold, hard floor. He was in his bed. His head hurt, and his eyes felt dry. Tommy remembered what happened, and would've started crying again if he wasn't in so much pain. His head throbbed as he remembered how he failed Wilbur and had a breakdown in the kitchen. He wished he would've died then. Wilbur must be so mad.

Tommy layed his head back down on his pillow. He wanted to get back up, but he didn't see the point. He didn't have enough energy and he didn't know where he would even go. He stayed there, not moving, wallowing in his thoughts. His thoughts of how pathetic and useless he was. He couldn't help anyone, and he was a disappointment. Everybody wanted him gone, he was just a burden.

Tommy snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the creak of his door opening. Phil entered slowly, Wilbur behind him with a worried expression.

"Tommy!" Wilbur cried and ran forward to hug him. He repeated quick and meaningful sorrys and that he should've been a better brother. Phil hugged both of the boys. Tommy started crying again.

Happy tears because Wilbur didn't hate him, and nobody was mad. But sad tears because he made Wilbur feel bad. 

"I'm sorry, Wilbur.." Tommy choked out through sobs he didn't notice he was heaving out. Wilbur cupped his cheeks while salty tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Tommy, don't you fucking say sorry. You never did anything wrong." Wilbur said, his voice shaking but still sounding fierce. "You never did anything wrong, Tommy." He said again, and pulled Tommy back into a hug. Another round of tears burst out of Tommy's eyes, the comforting he wasn't used to experiencing made him feel happier than he had in a long, long time. Tommy hugged back, clutching Wilbur's yellow sweater.

"Did you ever get your coffee?" Tommy whispered, glassy blue eyes looking into Wilbur's.

Wilbur chuckled and wiped a tear off Tommy's face. "Fuck coffee, Toms. Let's go have some tea."

And everything was perfect.

- - - - -

short again lol

hope you enjoyed this closure <3

 also GIVE SUGGESTIONS IM NOT CREATIVE LUL- or don't its fine, just leave VOTES and COMMENTS and ill be satisfied :] 

bye yall <3 stay safe and stay healthy, love ya