9 3/4

introduction-
your name: Carmen Slytherin
your age: 16

your height: 5'2"
what you look like: olive tone skin, curly hair, plump red lips, small nose, round soft face.
scent: coconut and idk a rainy forest lmao😭sorry!
siblings: Angelica slytherin, a year older than you.
best friend: draco malloy, george weasly, and luna love good

"CARMEN"!, a stern voice calls out. My head whips around to see Draco calling me. "WHAT"!, I yell back. "COME ON OR WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE"!.  "I'M COMING DON'T RUSH ME"!.  I walked to the limo. I stayed at the malfoy manor for the past week since sirius and remus were to busy playing favorites with harry. "so, c, who do have a crush on," draco asked knowing that was a dumbass question.

            " Draco how the fawk would i have a crush on somebody if i've only been home and here dumbass," i responded.
             "Damn it was a joke calm down short stack," he said knowing I hated that nickname.       

      He slapped the back of my head so i punched his arm. I kinda tried knowing it wouldn't do much but whatever. "Watch your mouth sir," I said. Draco scoffed as he usually does.
      Draco and I have known each other since we were two years old. I couldn't stop yawning and draco would stop tapping me so i whipped around and twisted his finger. " DAMN," he winced "I was just playing no need to get violent girl." "Shut up," i chuckled. I ended up going to sleep on his shoulder. I woke up to him saying "I bet you won't jump into this cart and let me push you through the wall," i casually rolled my eyes. "Now you know damn well i'm going to do it, now put me in the cart since you wanted to be rude and wake me up."

i know that this chapter was mostly about draco but don't worry next chapter, which i am posting tomorrow, will be about Blaise.
Also i post everyday. sometimes multiple times a day depending on how i feel.