chapter 3

He invited me to his house.
I was now sitting on his couch with his best friend. His best friend is a 6 foot tall man named Tre. He's not invisible SHKKDS.

I got here after I went into work for an 'emergency meeting' as they called it. They just wanted someone to write about a crime case that was recently solved.

I remember a time when I met Curtis and he had told me something I would never forget. He called me his soulmate but I don't remember if it was a dream or real life, so I don't get my hopes up. I had been half asleep so maybe I had made it up.

We were talking and I felt like I had known them forever. It was kinda weird when they looked at eachother and stayed quiet sometimes but everything was great.
......................................................................

That was the first time I visited them, that was over a moth ago. I've gotten closer to Curtis and Tre.

I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping but I wanted to listen to what they were saying. I could here Tre saying something about them telling me the truth.

Curtis said "NO...sgfjk..we-..Not yet", a lot of what he said sounded muffled.
I wonder what they could be talking about. Maybe it's about why Curtis is invisible.

I could hear footsteps and I ran to sit down on the couch and just looked at them as they walked out together. I saw Curtis smile at me.

What the-, I legit saw him smile at me butwhen I blinked he was gone. I guess I'm just imagining things.

I had left about an hour ago, I was tired so I left. We had just watched a movie and ordered a pizza. It was nice .

Anyway imma go to sleep now.

Hi guys callmepapi here,
If u have any questions about Curtis please put them down and I'll answer. Thank you so much.