chapter 5

Curtis's POV

She had visited the other day, I drove her home that day.

I remember when I first met her. That day my wolf seemed to be very on edge. My wolf, John. He had been pacing in my head all day.

I had been informed that there was a human crossing our pack borders. We live in the woods in packs. My father had been the alpha of our pack but he retired with my mother, the previous Luna.

Mates are soulmates. Between two mates is the mate pull, this makes you and your mate with getting together and finding eachother.

All werewolves have mates who would be their partner. I haven't found mine. I didn't expect that I would find my mate that day either.

I was going to sort things out when I realised he was awake. He knows our mate is out there.

As I got closer to the borders of our pack, I heard a scream and I saw a young woman balling her eyes out on the ground.

The wolves from my our pack were growling at her. She was a human who had crossed onto our land.

I had told them to stop because they scared her. They were members of my pack. They had scared my mate and now my wolf was angry.

I sent them away as I knelt down in front of her, she couldn't see me.
She had looked up, curiosity swimming in her eyes.

When I spoke she looked around, looking for the source of the noise.
I spoke again and her eyes finally landed on me.

She stopped crying, I could tell she was confused. As she spoke, I noticed what a beautiful voice she had.
"Who is there" she called out while wiping tears from her cheek.

"In front of you" I say smilling, then I remember she can't see me. She was now looking up and lifted her hand. I held it and she looked up right at me, almost like she could see me.

That night I took her out of the woods and dodged a lot of questions, while keeping a conversation. Her voice was like music to my ears, very calming.

That night was one of the greatest. A new chapter in my life would begin.

Hi it's callmepapi, sorry for such a late update but I'll try update faster. If anyone needs me to explain anything I will. If u have any ideas just tell me, thank u for reading.