CHEESE AND KEISHA PRT2

no one pov

The bell rang as Paige, nam and Abisha, walked out of ethics going to lunch.
"Hey guys! Am I still down to sit with you all" said a voice in the background. To no surprise it was cheese- chan, with her hair tied in a neat ponytail, swaying behind her head as she ran towards the group.
"Yeah you still can!" Paige said with a wide very cringey smile.
"Oh ok thx again!" Cheese said as she lined up with Abisha and Nam to get lunch, while Paige walked to the tea table, with a very stupid smirk.

Hey everyone we got a special someone sitting with us today- Paige said as she sat down.

Who is that? Lemme guess verity?-keisha said an obvious look of boredom plastered on her face.

Well keisha you shouldn't look so disappointed as it's your lovely cheese chan- Paige snickered with a triumphant tone.

As they waited for Abisha, nam and cheese-chan meg and Isla joined them making random conversation. That's when the rest of the group joined and sat down, Paige who was sat next to Keisha wanted to make this 'cheese and  keisha confession mission' easier. She got up and insisted cheese-chan sat next to Keisha, since they knew each other 'so well' and that it's cheese chans first time at the tea-Homo table. So cheese-chan shuffled in the space next to keisha and Paige squished in between nam and avril.
soo cheese chan- Abisha started- you got a special someone you like in the school?

Ummm.. no- not really- cheese-chan replied, despite her answer everyone knew she was lying as her gaze was a bright read and was trying not to make eye contact with keisha. The whole table looked at her with a 'bitch really look'

Finw you got me! Yeah I do like keisha...- she finally admitted her cheeks burning red and her normally clear confident voice was nearly a whisper, stuttering along the way.

YEEES- pretty much everyone but keisha, who was frozen and blushing, ( imagine keisha blushing tho very weird) shouted while Paige was doing the dumbest dance ever with Avril.
-so does this mean we're dating or something now Keisha asked

Only if you wanna, I guess- cheese chan added happily

Then I guess we're dating now- Kesha smiled
————————————————————
HA I FINISHED ANOTHER ONE BITCHES AND HELLO THWRE IF YOU ARE QUESTIONING YOUR SEXUALITY PLS TALK TO ME AND THE TEA HOMOS

ANYWAYS THIS WAS HWLLA LONG BYE BYE - PAIGE YOYR AUTHOR ON DRUGGIES