In the Class!?!

TIME SKIP ONE WEEK LATER ~~~~~~~~~|

Your in your last class for the day taking a test you can't stop staring at you hot ass boyfriend.. You think to yourself he so cute ..

(while he yells at deku for walking past in front of him)

You sit there thinking he so dreamyyy you feel you start getting wet down there you sneak you phone and text Bakugo your horny and you need him after class;)

Lida walks up to your desk and says "sorry y/n i need your phone during the test"

he takes it as soon as you hit send then Bakugo's phone ringer goes off from your message Lida sticks out his hand saying give it here Bakugo Then Bakugo starts yelling " SHUT UP FOUR EYES IT WAS MY UH MOM YOU DUMBASS LET ME BE AND GIVE Y/N BACK HER PHONE BEFORE I BLOW YOU UP"

Mr. Aizawa stares at Bakugo where he sits down and says whatever. Lida says "since you two can't focus As class rep you two will be in charge of organizing paperwork for Mr Aizawa to grade to look at later. So stay after class!"

You both yell " WHAT!" You start to get mad because you had other plans your yell " THATS NOT FAIR IM BUSY AFTER SCHOOL"

Bakugo reaches to your shoulder and says " It's fine we'll do that.." He winks at me. I don't get why though..?

TIME SKIP AFTER CLASS

Lida passes is the stack of papers and every one leaves the class. You sigh and look at Bakugo and say " We could have gotten out of that if you let me finish asshole.." He rolls his eyes "Shutup I could have gotten us out of it but your not thinking look around were alone." He steps closer to you and grabs your waist. You smirk at him and say " Wow so that was your plan huh but In the class!?!"
He smiles picks you up and lays you on the desk
he gets close to your face and says " Yes;)"

He lifts your skirt and starts pulling off your panties and starts fingering and making out with you. Your moaning and where it's getting harder to kiss back. You start tugging on his belt as he takes off his shirt you look down at his abs and bite his lip and moan. He unbuttons your shirt and unclips your bra he starts massaging your body and kissing down it giving you little hickeys. He slaps your ass and starts taking off his belt he pulls out his member and presses it against your entrance he leans in and whispers " You ready ..?" You nod and bite your lip he says "don't be to loud we wouldn't wanna get caught.."

He shoves it in you where you cover your mouth then scream. He plays with your hair and whispers "shh shh shh take it fucking brat.." Tears run down your face from the pain and pleasure. He sticks his to middle fingers in your mouth and says " Suck you fucking whinny baby." You suck and he thrust deep in you over and over pulling it out and shoving it back in harder each time. You feel him hit your G spot and drool all on his fingers. You make eyes contact and he trusts faster. Each stroke you moan " I'm... Gonna..Cum..I'm ...Gonna...Cumm..." He grunts " Me...two cum baby NOW!" You both cum and he strokes till he's empty. Your dripping out on your thighs and on the desk. You cross your legs And clean him up with your mouth the he wipes the table fingers you and has you lick his fingers. He then grabs your face and makes out with you.

Both of your out of breath you hug him and say "I love you so much" He kisses you and says "I love you more your mine forever ok dumbass!"
You roll you eyes and say " Yea yea dumbass"

You finish the papers and he picks you up by your waist and wraps your legs around him and takes you home.

You both shower at your dorm then eating dinner and watching f/m. As you both cuddle and fall asleep. As you start to drift off into a deep sleep you feel him kiss your forehead and say " I love you beautiful i'm gonna marry you one day so you'll always be mine...<3" You look at him grip him tight and say deal i love you more..." He blushed and says "DUMBASS I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEP!!"
You whisper "shhhh" He gets mad and says "fine dumbass" as he grips you tight pulling you to his neck as you fall