The Beginning

*knock knock* *KNOCK KNOCK*

I heard someone knocking on my room door furiously. I bet it's my mother or my annoying brother. 

"Hey you sleepy head, wake up!" a familiar voice, an annoying voice, my brother yelling from outside my room.

"GOD, IT'S STILL 6am, IT'S SUNDAY, WHAT DO YOU WANT??" I yell.

"Bro, grandma and all the family are coming in 5 minutes, mom already prepare breakfast for all of us, you better hurry."

"WHAT THE..." I get up from my bed as quick as I can, grab and change to proper clothes and open my door.

"What's going on? Why they come so suddenly?" I ask my brother.

"I don't know, mom just said grandma called mom they are on the way to our house. She bring all the generals, also the 3 Enigma" he stopped for a while, and continue with "you, as the 4th member of the Enigma, the very respected special force of the family, should start to act like one".

"I am the 4th Enigma, don't you worry about my act, I do what I need to do for the family" I walk pass my brother to the front door, I see my mom and dad already there welcoming grandma and all the generals. The Enigmas; Yuki, Crystal, and Set, following behind them.

"Hey Tachi" Yuki waving his hand to me, Crystal and Set are smiling beside him.

"Hey, what's up? It's been a long time not seeing you guys" I greet them casually.

"Yeah, our skills make us can't play together like we used to" Crystal act sadly.

"Agree, it sucks to be always sent to mission in different areas, grandma is really give us hard times lately" Set is looking not really happy today.

I can only give them a smile.