We are Enigma

We are the "Enigma", 4 very skilful swordsman that trusted by our grandma to protect our family at all cost. Grandma has a special power, she can predict the future.

We are different than the generals, only a chosen one can be a member of Enigma, we are chosen by grandma, report directly to grandma and only her can give us order. Our family is a big swordsman family and very respected in our small town. We are not rich but respected because grandma, as the leader of the family, always be nice and kind to all people in our town. She always help people in needs and she taught all of her family members to be like that.

Yuki is the 1st Enigma, he is a tall, skinny, always smiling, easy going and chill guy. He own 2 short and small swords with him. Never underestimate him, he is very skilful, when he fight using his swords is like seeing a person dancing gracefully. his give the swords name, the Tsuin Ratio.

Crystal is Yuki's little brother, but he has different trait. He is the 2nd Enigma. He is a serious guy, smart and serious, he always think deeper and make strategies. He own a kinda weird sword, he named it Kuma. It's a long sword with very curved shape, almost rounded. He killed a lot of family rivals, the bad one, with that sword.

Set is the 3rd Enigma. Skinny guy with a very big, heavy and thick sword. He has very short temper, always charging the enemy first while laughing. He has crazy power inside the skinny body. We always call him The Destroyer, he destroy the enemy and he also destroy Crystal's strategies. He is very proud of his sword, the Kurassha.

and me, Tachi, I am the 4th and the last member of Enigma. I am the most different. I am a tattooed guy, I prefer to be alone and not really into social life. I don't really talk a lot, I usually choose to fight alone. My life is just around my family; my mom, my dan and my brother, mission and going back to my room. I own a sword, a long sword, named Okami. It suits me perfectly, my fighting style is straight forward, no hesitation; go, kill, home.

I am close with Yuki, Crystal and Set. When we were children, before we got chosen to be Enigma, we are close friends, best friends. we usually play and train together everyday in the park near grandma's house and I am the youngest.

A wonderful old days. Now as we are all grow up, 4 of us become the chosen and most respected swordsman in our big family and our town. We protect the family and also the town from enemy, such as other families who want to conquer our town.