List One: Winner!

First off, I would like to say that I enjoyed reading all of the books and I hope I don't make anyone feel bad about their writing. You were all amazing!

Reminder: If you want a written review, please PM me:)

Ps. if you see a ⚡ it means 1/2. As in, I couldn't decide between the two numbers.

Star Reviews:

Flawed But Loved by this_is_my_safehaven : ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Awry by Emylawrence : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Infernal Crown: Of Roses and Lies by The_Book_Smuggler07 : ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Bad Boy Loves Chickflicks by Sanyyyy76 : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. by VritasFarias : ⭐⭐⭐

Back For You by magesticzayn : ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Fantasies Blown Away by elmirafh : ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dangerous Love (BTS x reader) by DangerousDevilicorn : ⭐⭐⭐

His Prisoner by chocolatelover431: ⭐⭐⭐⚡

Mated to the Rouge King by Riya_Maharaj: ⭐⭐⭐⚡

WINNER:

Honestly, I can't believe you only have 657 Votes! Your writing is amazing! I've only read the first six chapters, but I have not been able to stop thinking about your book since I stopped

I love all of your characters, especially Brynn, I couldn't get enough of her. And, I hope their relationship gets better as the story moves on.

And then there's Trevor... like... oh my! I can't wait to find out his story and how he fits in to everything.

There's so much mystery in your book and I think that's part of the reason I'm hooked. You don't spill all the good stuff in one chapter, you place them in just the right sections!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ):

So, now that the winner is announced, I hope everyone goes and gives her a shot! I promise you won't be disappointed!

I purposefully took a screen shot of her current reads and votes, in hopes of going back to it a week from now and seeing the difference this reading challenge brought to her:) 

Don't forget about 'non-rule' #5!

Now... on to the next ten! Good luck to everyone!