The plan part 2

Alice's POV
We were currently in the living room and I was still waiting for Fp to tell me his plan. " hello Fp, you said you had a plan" " yes um my plan is that you should block that number and then maybe you and the kids could live with us for a while, we have extra rooms" " really we could live with you, thank you" " no problem" after that I told Polly and Charles that we were going to stay with Fp and Gladys for a little while. Then I told the kids that we should go upstairs and pack somethings. I went upstairs with the kids and I told Polly to go in her room and I would be there in a minute I was in Charles room and I got the mini luggage from the top of his closet and we started to pick out his clothes and his bathroom things. After I helped Charles I went to polls room and I helped her get her clothes and bathroom things. Then I went to Bettys room and pack her clothes, about a million diapers, and a few pacifiers. After that we all went down stairs and went to the car and followed Fp to his house. When we got to Fps house we went inside and saw that Gladys was trying to get jug to be quiet and when we walked in and jug saw me with Betty he stopped crying and started smiling. F: I guess it's a good thing your moving in G: wait what she's moving in with us?? F:  yes because there are some things going on and she and the kids can't be at there house right know." G: fine, as long as it makes jug quiet." Me and the kids went upstairs and I went to one of the guest rooms and Polly and Charles went to the other room. I brought a pullout crib for Betty and Charles and Polly are sleeping right know because they did not get to finish their nap. When I got downstairs I saw Betty on the play mat with jug. I sat down on the couch and then I heard something fall from upstairs. I went upstairs and saw that Polly was on the floor crying and she couldn't even talk so I picked her up and I rushed her to the hospital. When we got to the hospital I ran up to the desk and the lady saw me and brought me to a hospital room and the doctors rushed her into surgery. I sat down and Fp handed me Betty and Charles was sitting next to C: mommy is Polly going to be ok? A: I don't know Charles. An hour later a doctor came and told me that she is out of surgery and stable but unconscious. I felt relieved that she was okay and that the doctor said he would give us an update on how she is doing. It was 7:00 and Fp went to pops and got us food and the doctors still haven't told us anything yet. I then started to worry and then the doctor came out and said that she is awake and only 3 people are allowed to come in know. I took Betty and Charles with me and we went to Pollys room and I saw her and she was awake P: mommy A: Polly are you ok P: yea A: Charles what exactly happened to Polly? C: Well we were sleeping and she was moving around a lot and then she rolled over and fell off the bed. D: we are going to have to get her here for a few more nights and we will let you know when you can take her home. A: thanks doc D: no problem. Here is the visiting hours schedule A: ok, bye Polly see you tomorrow P: bye mommy love you A: love you too baby. When we got home we all went to bed and Betty was having a hard time falling asleep. So I picked her up and was rocking her and that did not work and then I tried feeding her not that too. I didn't know what to do, A: shsh Betty it's ok I know I miss her to but she will be home soon. I then heard someone open the door and it was Gladys, G: is everything ok in here A: no, Betty won't sleep G: maybe this will work, if Betty can quiet jug down, maybe he can calm her down? A: maybe just then we heard crying coming from jugs room so we both went in there and then it was quiet A: it really did work G: how about you put Betty in jugs crib and see if that will get her to sleep I put Betty in jugs crib and it was big enough for two babies. When I put Betty down she looked calmer and then she feel asleep faster then a blink. In the morning I woke up and went to check on Charles and Betty I first went to Charles room and he was fine and then I went to jugs room and I saw that both of them were still asleep. I went downstairs to see Fp and Gladys in the kitchen. A: morning F&G: morning A: the kids are still asleep G: that's good especially from what happened last night F: what happened last night A: Betty wouldn't stop crying and Gladys came to see if everything was ok and then we brought Betty in to jugs room and put her in his crib and she feel asleep like that. F: wow , then on the baby monitor we heard crying so me and Fp went upstairs to get Betty and jug from his room when we got in there both of them were crying and I picked Betty up and she started to stop crying and so did jughead. When we got downstairs Charles also woke up and we went to pops for breakfast. After pops I asked them if they could watch Betty when I go to visit Polly in the hospital. F: sure she'll be fine A: thank you so much I then left with Charles to go to the hospital and when we got there we went to the children's hospital center and the doctors told me that we can go in. When we got into the room Polly was eating some hospital food and then she saw us and motioned us to come and sit down with her. A: how are you doing Polly P: I'm doing good mommy, the doctors said that I can go home soon A: that's great polls. C: mommy when is Polly coming home? A: she will be coming home in a few days but for now we are going to visit her. C: ok mommy. After we finished visiting Polly we went back to the house and went we got home I saw Betty playing on the floor with jug. F: how is she A: she doing a lot better and she gets to go home soon and when she is room she is on bed rest for a week or two, do you guys have railings for the bed. G: yes downstairs in the basement. After I got the railing I went to Charles room and put the railing on both sides of the bed. After I did that I put Betty and the kid to bed and went to bed myself because tomorrow is a big day.