R e a l i s a t i o n M a y b e

Hey Trey ! Guess what ?

What ?

Well, Laura agreed to go on a date with me again !

What ?!

Yeah. Isn't that great ?!

I thought you liked Auburn.

I do. Of course. As a best friend.

Are you literally kidding me right now ?!

What are you talking about ?

You love Auburn. That is like so obvious. But there you are, dumb and stupid as ever..

Hold on. I never said-

Are you blind ? You so like her ! You are literally whipped for her !

I am not whipped.

You're always talking about her..Auburn this, Auburn that..how pretty she is, how beautiful her laugh is, how sassy she is, how adorable she looks when she reads..do I need to go on ?

Well...I was just stating the facts..

Gosh you are dumb ! Now tell me, if you had really liked Laura, then why would only talk about Auburn..you like hardly talk about Laura..

Um..I don't meet up with her that much..so..

Oh really ?! If you didn't love Auburn, then why was she the first person to know about the divorce ? Why did you call her instead of calling of your girlfriend, Laura ?

I-

You have no idea how much you love Auburn..

Trey..

Listen, it was my duty to tell you all this as a best friend..now, it's your time to act properly..

Trey ! Gosh, Chase and Lilah have rubbed hard on him ! First those two go on about how much I love Auburn and now him !
Wait..do I really......

This was totally unplanned..I didn't plan this..really..but I needed this..and I'm too much in love with Trey to give him up..and I know he has a special appearance, but still..I love Emma too, although she was only in one chap..but she's gonna have a bigger role in one of the later chaps, which is literally the main one..so..yeah..