Chapter 9

(Ellas p.o.v.)

(Joshua then walked up to you and grabbed your arm and said)

Joshua- you wanna know something?..I know how you've always healed fast from all the pain I caused you. Your the original tribrid....

(You cut him off by saying...)

Ella- then you know I'm a Mikaelson and I could kick your butt with a snap of my finger?

Joshua- well see that's the thing you won't ever get that chance since I have wolfsbane and vervain with me right here and I think it's time to take what's is mine back.

(He then vamp speed to you and since you were already thinking about ending the horrible misery that you were going through you let him inject you which slowly made you pass out the last thing you remember seeing is Klaus coming out of no where....)

(Klaus's P.O.V.)

(I was listening into their conversation and when he said he was going to take what's his back I grew more frustrated and then when I saw him inject vervain and wolfsbane into her I snapped but then I asked myself why didn't she fight back? I then vamped speed to Joshua and ripped his heart out as my niece started to fall to the ground. I then vamp speed to her and catch her before she hits the ground I then carried her bridal style and took her back to the house where I set her in the living room on the couch and then went to get Elijah to tell him what just happened)

Klaus- Elijah we need to talk it's important it's about my niece

Elijah- what's wrong with my daughter?

Klaus- a little friend showed up before I could talk to her so I stayed back and watched for a moment but I got really upset when she was talking to him and said that she was done with the abuse and done being his pet and then I was so mad that once I saw him inject her with wolfsbane and vervain I ripped his heart from his chest and caught Ella before she could hit the ground. I put her on the couch in the living room.

Elijah- I'm surprised you care. Now let's go check on my daughter and your niece.