Chapter 16

(We arrived back to the Mikaelsons house and you went to your room. While in you room you heard people pounding on the front door)

Klaus- Finn be a good brother and answer the door.

Finn- fine (he rolls his eyes and go's and opens the door)

Finn- what do you want?

Damon- who wouldn't have any idea where Ella is would you?

Klaus- I don't see how it matters

Stefan- it matters cause she choose us and then we let her rest then we go to check on her and she's gone.

Rebecka- well it seems that my niece actually choose us instead of you.

Damon- that's insane then why would she have come with us? Huh?

Elijah- because she thought I'd be willing to harm my own daughter because she killed her mother the love of my life. She thought she had to run from us.

Damon- that's fricking bull crap!!

Stefan- Damon this is her family let her be with them!

Damon- what about us were her family too and we were there for her!

(After listening to them you had enough and walked downstairs and said)

Ella- yes you are my family and yes you were there but you have to give them a chance to be here for me too.

Stefan- Damon she right we'll always be here family she just needs to spend time with her actual blood.

Ella- thanks uncle Stefan

Damon- fine but you have to see us on the weekends and call every day and I better get goodnight texts too

Ella- thanks uncle Damon!

(You run up to them and give them hugs)

Elijah- hey Ella why don't we go for a walk to talk.

Ella- okay father

(The Salvatores left and went home and you and your father are walking in the woods talking. And getting to know each other)

Ella- are you sure your not gonna kill me for killing my mother?

Elijah- of course not you look too much like her and your all I have left of her and I promised her that I'd take care of our baby girl.

(You got to know all of you family members and you still consider Damon and Stefan family and you grow up well finish growing up with your uncles and aunts and father to help guide you to become the person you want to become.)

                       The End!!!
————————————————————————————————————————

I hope y'all liked and enjoyed my story.