The Cursed Black Book Part 2

Chapter 17

One day, William accidentally saw a book in their garage. He picked it up before William went upstairs to change his clothes. But on the same day, William's mother scolds him after she was called to the police station for another case of vandalism.

"This is a library, but not like the ordinary library. Those books you are reading weren't novels; they were records of human life. "

That's why there are so many books here.

With that, I realized I needed to get used to strange things. "We're here to record the lives of our clients, which means we're writing their whole lives in that book. In our case, once we write it down, their memories will reset in our minds, but in your case, I doubt it. " I was stunned by what he said.

So this only means I will write down the life of that woman. Just remembering the memory of the woman I picked up, I can no longer take it. How else can I put it?

Damn it! I thought this was just an easy job. Recalling something horrifying is such a suicide.

And then it hit me.

Being a living Reaper is my punishment. Seeing someone die is terrible, and announcing their death is even worse. But recalling their horrible fate is suicide. That means I will not once feel the feeling of suicide on the day I choose to kill myself, but every time I reap a soul. And there, the punishment begins.

William got mad and, without thinking, wrote his mother's name in the book without knowing that the book was a curse.

"This is a punishment right." It wasn't a question, I started it. He doesn't answer anyway. "Did I commit that great sin to experience it? It's just annoying that there are so many people in the world that have almost killed a few people. Killing without even repenting, rape and killing, but why me? I just committed suicide, that's all. But why is my punishment so severe? "

"Mary Sean, daughter of Arman Ivanovich, You didn't know how sinful you became when you decided to kill yourself. It's like you are judged for your own life, and we all know that the Almighty is the only one that does that. Remember, suicide is the greatest sin that a human being can commit. " I was stunned and my lips parted.

At that point, I wanted to speak and contradict what he said. Make an excuse and make an argument, but when I think deeply about it, I realize he's right. When I committed suicide, it was as if I was leading the creator. That was a mistake I should not have made.Leading to God, the creator, implies a lack of faith and trust in him.

But that is the truth, I no longer have faith in him. It disappeared when he took my father. "Let's start!" I just snapped and dismissed all the things that came to my mind.

Just like Saint said, we made a record. After that, I almost softened. I do not know how long we lasted, but I know it was a long time.

We got up from where we were sitting on our correspondence.Saint looked at me slightly before he whispered something. I did not understand that and I did not intend to understand. It was probably also due to a mixture of hunger and fatigue.

We also used a feather as a pen, so I had a hard time writing. My hand hurts at the thinness of that thing that I'm not used to, but it is necessary.

Seriously, this job is tiring.

"Hold the book in your hand." I carry out Saint's command. When he slowly raised it, I did the same thing. Unexpectedly, the book flouts there higher and higher until I don't see it in my bare eyes anymore.

That is when the whole room lit up. Every candle was burning around us. It was probably a ritual when heaven received the message we sent.

"So that's all right?" I asked, hoping it was over.

Gosh! This is so tiring.

"Yes, that's all for now. Do you want to eat some dinner? " I didn't answer, but my abdomen did.

Before tomorrow came, William's mother died in an instant.

The End!

The story of the curse black book is just about the story of a child who loves to be vandalized; it just reminds readers not to write anything down anywhere because that is wrong. But in my view, it wants to imply that every sin has a just penalty. Even if you are not now charged with your sin, one day karma will come and it will be the collector himself. Something I seem to be experiencing now.

I M _ V E N A