Chapter 2

There is a few wall breaks, yes I know I am funny and cringy Also I want to point out that class 1A is now 2B

3rd Person POV

The portal that had sucked the three of them up had dropped them in the middle of an unknown room. The Japanese style room was very emo, also mature as if it belonged to an adult. Gray, Natsu, and Happy picked themselves off the floor.

The pyro was the first one to become aware that they were not in a place that he recognized. "What the fuck happened?"

"I am sorry about this," a non-binary told them. "Honestly, this was an accident."

"Can you fucking explain what happened?!" The two teens shouted at the author of the story. They really wanted to throw something at the two magic users. The annoyed author gave them a death glare to shut them up. Which, worked since they stopped having their little angry boy face.

"Ahem... anyway I uhh... was bored, and well, things happened, as you can see you are not in Fiore anymore," they quickly explained.

The blue cat popped up, flying, "so where are we then?"

The author of this crack story was not sure about how to explain this predicament. They just wanted the romance and angst to start. But they sucked it up and tried their best to explain, "hehe... well, this is a place called Japan without traditional magic, but as you can see, Happy can still fly. I allowed you to be able to use magic, but it will affect you differently here. Yeah... this world has something called Quirks that are basically an ability you get when they are around four years of age." They closed their eyes, knowing what was about to happen, more like who was going to walk in. Just like they had predicted, a tired long black-haired man walked in, confused about what he was seeing.

"Excuse me, what are you doing in my house?" The man known as Shota Aizawa questioned the three people (and the blue cat) in his house.

"Apologizes, this is Natsu, Gray, and Happy... they were accidentally sent to this universe from another, obviously," the author stated.

Aizawa was starting to get pissed off since they were some randos that just showed up. "Good for them, but who the hell are you?"

"Uhh... sorry, my name is Galaxy though that is of unimportance, I need you to look after these three for about a year," Galaxy started saying. "Have them enrolled in class 2A? They came from a world with magic which transferred here into quirks, so yeah, I need you to watch them." The author was about to leave them there, but before they left, Galaxy whispered something into Aizawa's ear, hoping that it would clarify something.

~Time skip~ brought to you by my laziness and fat ass

Aizawa had to talk with Nezu about what happened with the author's experiment (they are just breaking the third wall). The principal had decided, in till they can get sent back to their home (universe), that it was alright with him if 2B got a couple more students.

"I understand that you didn't have a school like this there, but this is for us to be able to watch you since you know nothing of this world," their new homeroom teacher explained.

The pyrokinesis teen groaned. "Why can't we just hang out at those dorms you talked about it?" He shifted in the uniform, uncomfortably.

"Because you have to be productive for this year, so try," Aizawa irritatingly told the pyro. The black-haired man walked into the classroom with the two magic users (and cat though he was hiding), followed behind him. "Hello shitheads, we have a couple of new students who got teleported here from another universe or some shit." The only sane one here - Izuku and Gray - question internally how he could say that some emotionlessly.

A hand shot up, and the teacher called on him. "Excuse me, sir, but why are they, and how did they get here?"

Their teacher looked at all of his students. "All we do know is that Galaxy slipped up or something... oh and that he should recognize them or some shit," Aizawa explained as he pointed at one of his students.

"Oh my god, oh my god, it's you!" Someone shouted, recognizing the two teens.